Catching bluefin under fire from Canadian warship

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Fishing Reports' started by marx88, Jul 16, 2018.

Tags:
?

Can redneck hillbillies catch tuna

1. Hell ya

54 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. Absolutely not

20 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. Arima-bob

Arima-bob Ship faced aquaholic

Name:
    Beeulzebob
    Boat:
    uh....

IMG_1792.JPG

Saponi73, Capt.C.Delany and Blackfish like this.
  2. marx88

marx88 Sheppard of the sea

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    Twin yamaha 250s on a milk jug
    You gotta look real close on that show wicked Tuna they got the same one... it's good for 800 pounds and it floats

3. marx88

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    I always go fishing for tuna and all I gets is sharks so I have become a little shark crazy if you will. I have caught well over 10,000 sharks and ate them in steaks. I have been commercial shark fishing... I dont wanna hurt nobodies feelings so I denounce myself from surfing on sharks. If you look at the other day the guy caught a world record size hammerhead shark. It died. I'm more on the poisiden thing I'm thinking sharks are bad luck and I dont want to have nothing to do with them any more. I caught that bluefin on 30 pound test line. Took 5 minutes to reel it in. I stayed at dana resort for 10 days and went offshore 4 times. So I took these pictures all last week I saw a picture of burning ordinance floating in the water from the other day it was a serious warzone. I ain't never seen nothing like it. Freaking awesome! I saw several whales but I couldnt get a picture of them... i think i got some more pictures here somewhere i was planning this trip for a while and I guess it was asuccess . Took 4 days to catch 1 tuna. I knew it would be tuff you can even see the hard core haters sayin fake! Probly didnt happen...;-)

IMG_20180717_140019_974.jpg Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 12.58.54 AM.png

Saponi73, DylanJ and esgeo like this.
  4. marx88

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    The guy was on the radio on channel 16 sayin Canadian warship shooting missiles and stuff kept saying over and over again and I was like man this guy is full of it and then all the sudden boom boom not no sonic boom freaking cannons in the fog it was epic I also had a predator drone flying by me at 10-20 miles an hour and it was almost invisible I swear it was following me for over 30 minutes. That place is crazy. I was looking at that thing I swore it was a UFO but I did the research it was a drone. I tried to fly my drone and it tried to camacazi into the ocean beeping screen blackout and it said no fly zone. I advise dont try to fly a drone near military I learned the hard way. Check this out:

Screenshot_20180718-225313_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180718-225606_Video Player.jpg

5. NGSD1

NGSD1 Dreamer

Name:
    Nick
    Boat:
    35 Cabo Express
    "I have caught well over 10,000 sharks and ate them in steaks"

The most interesting fisherman in the world! We salute you Texas Tuna man. I saw your first shark video on The Hull Truth, you sure know how to increase forum responses to say the least.

:shithappens:

6. Tunahead

Tunahead Long Time Tuna Abused Member

Name:
    Ron
    Boat:
    several
    NIce haul. Guess the Canucks woke ya up? LOL

7. marx88

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    I forgot the name of this forum is BLOODY DECKS haha thanks for making me feel better after I made that dumbshark video I was thinking about giving up hell I didnt even try to shoot video this time after my drone was grounded I figured I needed to concentrate! Freakin camera jinx and all else I just wanted to see the west coast maybe next time I'll try to make a movie. Here is a louisiana blood deck... if somebody wants to make a badass fishing tv show I could help out I got cameras and everthang

20160826-2.jpg

8. DylanJ

DylanJ Member

Name:
    Dylan
    Boat:
    uss never sail
    Yee Haw cowboy. Congrats on the tuna. That is a serious close up shot of a submarine.

9. Arima-bob

Name:
    Beeulzebob
    Boat:
    uh....
    Mark, we all do dumb shit whether we admit it or not. People are actually a lot nicer than they used to be, but there's still plenty that will bust your balls.

My gripe... too many crybaby bitches! I'll take ball busters over crybabies any day.

GOFAST88, Schweitzer and longboard85 like this.
  10. Schweitzer

Schweitzer Fur/Feathers/Fins

Name:
    Shawn
    Boat:
    Campion 602Br

In mid-2017, the sniping community was rocked by incredible news: a Canadian sniper team operating in the Middle East had made a successful kill at a distance of more than two miles. The team, deployed to fight the Islamic State, killed an ISIS fighter at a distance of 3,871 yards. The shot was a record breaker and more than a thousand yards farther than the previous world record. The shot, which bordered on the impossible, was made only slightly less so by the skill of the snipers involved.

On June 22, 2017 the Globe and Mail reported that two snipers assigned to Joint Task Force 2, Canada’s elite special forces unit, had shot an Islamic State fighter in Iraq at a distance of 3,540 meters, or 3,871 yards. The sniper team was stationed on top of a highrise building when it took the shot, which took almost ten seconds to reach its target. The sniper and his spotter had used a McMillan TAC-50 .50 heavy caliber sniper rifle. According to the Globe and Mail , the kill was verified by video “and other data.”

And of course we Canadians stand beside are brothers and sisters to the South always.
    North america Strong EH!

Hockey stick gaff is fantastic but the going to the Country Club sweater and collar for fishing. WOW

onehottip likes this.
  11. REELCLOSE

REELCLOSE Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Ron
    Boat:
    25' Reinell
    Dude you change clothes more in one day than my chick!!! Diggin the gaff for sure!!! Fucking canucks!

12. HBB

HBB Newbie

Name:
    Barney
    Boat:
    Relax
    You are a legend!

13. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
    Go moosehead

14. Arima-bob

Name:
    Beeulzebob
    Boat:
    uh....

You know what they say about moosehead...

Moosehead is better than no head.

onehottip likes this.
  15. sitonmyface

sitonmyface SEXNOW

Name:
    Brandon
    Boat:
    Sportboat
    Fuck the sea shepherd

16. lougio

lougio Capt Lou

Name:
    Lou
    Boat:
    '03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
    Nice gaff.. Hillbilly Boy!

17. marx88

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    Ok the story about the thermal... it was cold as hell! That was the first day I went from 120 degrees in texas 70 degrees.... so I had my little blue shirt with the collar and I put on my timberland thermal over it and the collar just popped out on it's own I was fishing solo that day... make sure if your fishing squid its fresh frozen squid then orange fish are picky as hell

18. Caseydmaze

Caseydmaze Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Un-Named
    Boat:
    18' Stringari Skiff
    Sorry if I offended the Canadian Mitary or Special Forces community. My comment was meant as a tongue in cheek kinda of joke, but clearly I crossed a line. Thank you for your service.

19. Schweitzer

Schweitzer Fur/Feathers/Fins

Name:
    Shawn
    Boat:
    Campion 602Br
    No offence taken by this Canuck, appreciate the apology.
    Wishing you bent rods and tight lines.

Cheers

onehottip likes this.