PENN

bman440440

I am the one who knocks!!!
Sep 8, 2010
San Diego 92117
Name
B-MAN
Boat
Heisenberg(20' Maxum), Sip N' Slide (33' 2 deck w/slide) Ships & Giggles (32' double deck pontoon)
No way it’s Canadian. They don’t have air clearance down here in Southern California. They have air clearance in Washington though. Got my marine mechanic degree up in Anacortes right next to Vancouver. And they would always test there. Buddy is in the navy and stationed close by Anacortes, Washington, so I always picked his brain on clearances training in the U.S

What he experienced was USA military exercises 100%
marine traffic.jpg

Upvote 0

makairaa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Nice Bosco, probably fishing south of south shallow.
Guessing by the navy boats and the fact the party boats have been anchoring up at night on the 43 I will guess he was there. Which of course would make keeping the rockfish illegal.

Upvote 0

jayyyy

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 7, 2008
NorCal
Name
jay
Boat
'04 Sea Pro 220 WA / 225 Honda
Marx88...had a feeling I knew that name from THT.

https://www.thehulltruth.com/sportfishing-charters-forum/852922-how-remove-hook-shark-video.html

This same jackass posted a video of himself standing on the back of a shark hog tied to his boat than said it was released unharmed. 5:40 of the below video.

This guys is an embarrassment to all fisherman. Ban this asshole

Yeah, this clown has a lot of people over at THT pissed off at him for BS behavior against nature.

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Hi! I just wanted to share my story I was out there last week randomly fishing all over the place and I swear these guys shot right by my boat... it was really foggy but I heard a jet over head and 2 large explosions followed immediately by 2 bang bang and the boat jumped up so hard i almost lost my balance. Freakin canadians? I never been out there in san diego before and people told me about the live fire exercises but dam! That was the coolest most exciting and terrifying thing ever! I also saw a bunch of whales and 2 sunfish just a bunch of crazieness.... big thanks to dana Landing for the great coffee!

View attachment 945580 View attachment 945582 View attachment 945583 View attachment 945584 View attachment 945585 View attachment 945586 View attachment 945590 View attachment 945591

The picture of the Sea Shepard in the back ground would of been better if your mug wasn't in it!

Upvote 0

TUNAHUNTER197

Nov 13, 2013
    SF
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Grady 265 Express
    18th post and you're demanding someone to be banned? hmmmmm

Sorry bud I fish in Northern California and am a lurker but do know what is right and what is wrong. Post count shouldn't matter when it comes to treating fish inhumanly for the camera...just saying

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    993403_a615b39cd4a0aed2acf0043219c6b029.jpg
    Sorry bud I fish in Northern California and am a lurker but do know what is right and what is wrong. Post count shouldn't matter when it comes to treating fish inhumanly for the camera...just saying

There is a post about the shark already on BD. The guy basically admitted it was stupid, and apologized.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Brass_Slacks

Oct 30, 2014
    Name
    Hank
    Boat
    Public
    I get why you feel the way you do, but demanding people be banned isn’t really doing anything but creating negativity on the forum.
    PM the moderators.

Reactions: TUNAHUNTER197
    Upvote 0

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
    Jun 12, 2013
    Arlington Texas
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    Twin yamaha 250s on a milk jug
    Just for clarification.... Is that a hockey stick turned into a gaff?

If it is.... you sir, have impressed me with that picture alone.
    You gotta look real close on that show wicked Tuna they got the same one... it's good for 800 pounds and it floats

Upvote 0

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
    Jun 12, 2013
    Arlington Texas
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    I always go fishing for tuna and all I gets is sharks so I have become a little shark crazy if you will. I have caught well over 10,000 sharks and ate them in steaks. I have been commercial shark fishing... I dont wanna hurt nobodies feelings so I denounce myself from surfing on sharks. If you look at the other day the guy caught a world record size hammerhead shark. It died. I'm more on the poisiden thing I'm thinking sharks are bad luck and I dont want to have nothing to do with them any more. I caught that bluefin on 30 pound test line. Took 5 minutes to reel it in. I stayed at dana resort for 10 days and went offshore 4 times. So I took these pictures all last week I saw a picture of burning ordinance floating in the water from the other day it was a serious warzone. I ain't never seen nothing like it. Freaking awesome! I saw several whales but I couldnt get a picture of them... i think i got some more pictures here somewhere i was planning this trip for a while and I guess it was asuccess . Took 4 days to catch 1 tuna. I knew it would be tuff you can even see the hard core haters sayin fake! Probly didnt happen...;-)

IMG_20180717_140019_974.jpg Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 12.58.54 AM.png

Upvote 0

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
    Jun 12, 2013
    Arlington Texas
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    The guy was on the radio on channel 16 sayin Canadian warship shooting missiles and stuff kept saying over and over again and I was like man this guy is full of it and then all the sudden boom boom not no sonic boom freaking cannons in the fog it was epic I also had a predator drone flying by me at 10-20 miles an hour and it was almost invisible I swear it was following me for over 30 minutes. That place is crazy. I was looking at that thing I swore it was a UFO but I did the research it was a drone. I tried to fly my drone and it tried to camacazi into the ocean beeping screen blackout and it said no fly zone. I advise dont try to fly a drone near military I learned the hard way. Check this out:

Screenshot_20180718-225313_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180718-225606_Video Player.jpg

Upvote 0

NGSD1

Dreamer
    Jun 6, 2012
    Tempe San Diego
    Name
    Nick
    Boat
    35 Cabo Express
    "I have caught well over 10,000 sharks and ate them in steaks"

The most interesting fisherman in the world! We salute you Texas Tuna man. I saw your first shark video on The Hull Truth, you sure know how to increase forum responses to say the least.

:shithappens:

Upvote 0

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
    Jun 12, 2013
    Arlington Texas
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    I forgot the name of this forum is BLOODY DECKS haha thanks for making me feel better after I made that dumbshark video I was thinking about giving up hell I didnt even try to shoot video this time after my drone was grounded I figured I needed to concentrate! Freakin camera jinx and all else I just wanted to see the west coast maybe next time I'll try to make a movie. Here is a louisiana blood deck... if somebody wants to make a badass fishing tv show I could help out I got cameras and everthang

20160826-2.jpg

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
    Mar 9, 2012
    Too far from water
    Name
    Beeulzebob
    Boat
    uh....
    Mark, we all do dumb shit whether we admit it or not. People are actually a lot nicer than they used to be, but there's still plenty that will bust your balls.

My gripe... too many crybaby bitches! I'll take ball busters over crybabies any day.

Upvote 0

Schweitzer

Fur/Feathers/Fins
    Jul 11, 2018
    The North
    Name
    Shawn
    Boat
    Campion 602Br
    You have to give the Canadians a break...they arent very experienced in military ops or fighting in wars that benefit them.
    ‘MERICA !!

In mid-2017, the sniping community was rocked by incredible news: a Canadian sniper team operating in the Middle East had made a successful kill at a distance of more than two miles. The team, deployed to fight the Islamic State, killed an ISIS fighter at a distance of 3,871 yards. The shot was a record breaker and more than a thousand yards farther than the previous world record. The shot, which bordered on the impossible, was made only slightly less so by the skill of the snipers involved.

On June 22, 2017 the Globe and Mail reported that two snipers assigned to Joint Task Force 2, Canada’s elite special forces unit, had shot an Islamic State fighter in Iraq at a distance of 3,540 meters, or 3,871 yards. The sniper team was stationed on top of a highrise building when it took the shot, which took almost ten seconds to reach its target. The sniper and his spotter had used a McMillan TAC-50 .50 heavy caliber sniper rifle. According to the Globe and Mail , the kill was verified by video “and other data.”

And of course we Canadians stand beside are brothers and sisters to the South always.
    North america Strong EH!

Hockey stick gaff is fantastic but the going to the Country Club sweater and collar for fishing. WOW

Reactions: onehottip
    Upvote 0

REELCLOSE

Aug 14, 2012
    San Diego
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    25' Reinell
    Dude you change clothes more in one day than my chick!!! Diggin the gaff for sure!!! Fucking canucks!

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
    Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Go moosehead

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    Anyone notice the sea shepherd in the background? Glad to see em in SoCal. They’ll stop the illegal seining from Mexican seiners venturing too far in american waters for bluefin.

About damn time someone stops this shit.
    Fuck the sea shepherd

Upvote 0

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
    Jun 12, 2013
    Arlington Texas
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    In mid-2017, the sniping community was rocked by incredible news: a Canadian sniper team operating in the Middle East had made a successful kill at a distance of more than two miles. The team, deployed to fight the Islamic State, killed an ISIS fighter at a distance of 3,871 yards. The shot was a record breaker and more than a thousand yards farther than the previous world record. The shot, which bordered on the impossible, was made only slightly less so by the skill of the snipers involved.

On June 22, 2017 the Globe and Mail reported that two snipers assigned to Joint Task Force 2, Canada’s elite special forces unit, had shot an Islamic State fighter in Iraq at a distance of 3,540 meters, or 3,871 yards. The sniper team was stationed on top of a highrise building when it took the shot, which took almost ten seconds to reach its target. The sniper and his spotter had used a McMillan TAC-50 .50 heavy caliber sniper rifle. According to the Globe and Mail , the kill was verified by video “and other data.”

And of course we Canadians stand beside are brothers and sisters to the South always.
    North america Strong EH!

Hockey stick gaff is fantastic but the going to the Country Club sweater and collar for fishing. WOW
    Ok the story about the thermal... it was cold as hell! That was the first day I went from 120 degrees in texas 70 degrees.... so I had my little blue shirt with the collar and I put on my timberland thermal over it and the collar just popped out on it's own I was fishing solo that day... make sure if your fishing squid its fresh frozen squid then orange fish are picky as hell

Upvote 0

Latest posts