splashy77

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 3, 2007
Lane Vicky
Name
Daniel
Boat
Hasbro's Timon and Pumba pool floatie
Left Cabrillo 1230ish Friday. Sardine from San P Bait. Isthmus by 2 ish. Parking lot with the tournament going on there this weekend between the sporties and the privates. Many boats and teams playing who's got the biggest d**k. Tried to stay away from everyone but everywhere you went, someone was slow trolling and not veering from their courses for anybody. Found some decent bass up and down the front. Nuisance barracuda and a couple of sheepshead to round out the offerings as well. No sunshine and slow so headed home Saturday around 1030. On the way home we cleaned up some balloons and came across the right kind of kelp. Shot out a JRI 4 in mint on the Ulua 93 H with 50 lb....thank God I did too. PB yellowtail... mid channel in 64.3 degree water. Nearly had a heart attack when it ate the jig 10 ft from my boat...very violent. Thumbs up super stoked. Don't pass up those paddies just cause the water ain't 70 yet. Might find more "travelers " like this beast. Not sure how to post pics but I put up the gopro footage of the little tussle on YouTube. I think this is the er link. I'm 260lbs for scale vs fish size. In my adrenaline rush, I'm telling 40lbs 40lbs, probably closer to 35 lbs but a trophy no doubt! Definitely my PB Yellow.

Here's a steamed sheepie for good measure as well...gonna make imitation crabcakes with him.

20190608_105847.jpg 20190608_101827.jpg Screenshot_20190608-111720_Gallery.jpg 20190608_152000.jpg

tuner

pysgotwyr
May 24, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Steve
Boat
260 Mackinaw
Congratulations! Great job on the balloon stops, they can really pay off..

Upgraded from the Parker?

Reactions: splashy77

watersdeep

Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Paddy fish local.
GAME CHANGER!!!
CONGRATS!!!

Eatmorfish

Livin' on borrowed time
Sep 16, 2015
Upland, CA
Name
John
Boat
2018 234 Mako CC
That's a nice YT!!! We hit a couple paddies on the way back on Friday for zero.

splashy77

Apr 3, 2007
Lane Vicky
Name
Daniel
Boat

splashy77

Apr 3, 2007
Lane Vicky
Name
Daniel
Boat
Indeed. Sold our Parker in 3 weeks after putting it up for sale. It sold the day before Christmas. Someone got a nice gift from Santa. We boat show hopped for a few months and came across the B. Whaler 285 Conquest. I ve been after Parker to come up with a 2830 or reintroduced 34, especially with the new 400 hp outboards. Would have bought one right then and there. Kept getting maybes and I dunno's.... my new boat is fucking meteor that hits soft and turns on a dime. No complaints. Always wanted a whaler since I was a kid. I used to draw the b whaler label when I was a kid in school. Got in trouble for drawing it on my desk in second grade.

Donkey Nick

Jul 16, 2012
Hollywood, CA, USA
Name
Nick Shamrock
Boat
Shamrock 246 Walkaround
Indeed. Sold our Parker in 3 weeks after putting it up for sale. It sold the day before Christmas. Someone got a nice gift from Santa. We boat show hopped for a few months and came across the B. Whaler 285 Conquest. I ve been after Parker to come up with a 2830 or reintroduced 34, especially with the new 400 hp outboards. Would have bought one right then and there. Kept getting maybes and I dunno's.... my new boat is fucking meteor that hits soft and turns on a dime. No complaints. Always wanted a whaler since I was a kid. I used to draw the b whaler label when I was a kid in school. Got in trouble for drawing it on my desk in second grade.
numbers please...lol..jk...Nice Work!

Donkey Nick

Jul 16, 2012
Hollywood, CA, USA
Name
Nick Shamrock
Boat
Shamrock 246 Walkaround
Left Cabrillo 1230ish Friday. Sardine from San P Bait. Isthmus by 2 ish. Parking lot with the tournament going on there this weekend between the sporties and the privates. Many boats and teams playing who's got the biggest d**k. Tried to stay away from everyone but everywhere you went, someone was slow trolling and not veering from their courses for anybody. Found some decent bass up and down the front. Nuisance barracuda and a couple of sheepshead to round out the offerings as well. No sunshine and slow so headed home Saturday around 1030. On the way home we cleaned up some balloons and came across the right kind of kelp. Shot out a JRI 4 in mint on the Ulua 93 H with 50 lb....thank God I did too. PB yellowtail... mid channel in 64.3 degree water. Nearly had a heart attack when it ate the jig 10 ft from my boat...very violent. Thumbs up super stoked. Don't pass up those paddies just cause the water ain't 70 yet. Might find more "travelers " like this beast. Not sure how to post pics but I put up the gopro footage of the little tussle on YouTube. I think this is the er link. I'm 260lbs for scale vs fish size. In my adrenaline rush, I'm telling 40lbs 40lbs, probably closer to 35 lbs but a trophy no doubt! Definitely my PB Yellow.

Here's a steamed sheepie for good measure as well...gonna make imitation crabcakes with him.

View attachment 1034624 View attachment 1034625 View attachment 1034626 View attachment 1034627
Where did you stay overnight at the island..Anchor, moor or?

efx

Nov 21, 2017
Los Angeles
Name
Rich
Boat
28 Grady White - Miz Marengo
Daniel, nice fish man! Whenever you pick up a Mylar fish you get one step closer to a real fish. Go California! I have a 28 also, do you keep it in the water or on a trailer? Cabrillo? And yes whalers are great. I’ve had five and my 1979 17’ is still going. Soon it will be my turn to get one of those yellows. We’ve been trying. A lot!

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
How appropriate, that is a PIG!

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
Apr 22, 2013
Huntington Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
Wow, that is a toad for sure! Surprise mid channel yellow is always welcome. Congrats!