sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
WTO on the catching! Looks like some great days at the island with your son.

Good deposit in your Karma bank taking care of the dingy!!

Reactions: mhanson59hb

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
Apr 22, 2013
Huntington Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
I'm a lurker now Mike, I still have my code group here but I don't post anymore.
There are more trolls then fisherman on this site. My code group and I have had a great season so far and we are just getting started. Looking forward to your next thread and I hope it's with your son.
I'm glad you are having a great season and hope you are enjoying life with your granddaughter!

These boards are worse off without your timely reports, humor and videos, not to mention giving out numbers to those who ask nicely. Especially sad since it's due to friggin' trolls.

"People have no grasp of what they do...."
-- Thulsa Doom

The good news is I can still watch your videos on you tube! I'll PM you if I need any real info! You do the same!

Last edited:

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
There are more trolls then fisherman on this site.
These boards are worse off without your timely reports, humor and videos, not to mention giving out numbers to those who ask nicely. Especially sad since it's due to friggin' trolls.
I agree with Mike. I have had a few guys who try to get my Goat on BD. Easier to ignore them. People see you are taking the higher road. You are a very good fisherman and don't need to defend yourself Hardcor.

I hope you reconsider and bring out some new videos.

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
I agree with Mike. I have had a few guys who try to get my Goat on BD. Easier to ignore them. People see you are taking the higher road. You are a very good fisherman and don't need to defend yourself Hardcor.

I hope you reconsider and bring out some new videos.
I tow 140 miles solo one way to SD, fish all day then tow 140 miles home. When I get home I set all the camera's up to the computer to download wash my gear down, burn a big fat one then go to bed. Get up early put together a video, download it to youtube and get a report out to help others. After all that work you get Jackholes that you would never give the time of day and that don't even fish messing with your thread. The Jackholes screw other people's threads by adding me. It's way easy now all I do is pm the guy's in my code group and eat a nice breakfast.
PS I killed it Sunday, limits of yellowfin released and limits killed