THE GRAYS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
2021 Parker 2320
After terrible luck offshore in San Diego (boat and weather related) the last few weeks, we decided on Catalina this week.
Catalina was great with unlimited bonito and calico fishing. Then the lobster to top it off. Yummy and great family fun!

jbl_91762

Sep 23, 2017
CHINO
Name
JOEY
Boat
KAYAK
thanks for post. was at catalina also 10/23 West end and yes Bonito but lost even more to seals! Sling shot broke so screw it and bringing my expensive Paintball gun and unleash hell on them

Ryan_J

Apr 5, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Ryan
Boat
Jupiter 31 - twin Yamaha F300's
We took 4 kids on Monday and was wide open bonito action by Red Bluff in 90 feet of water. Anchored up an it was a fish almost on every bait. Great session for teaching the kids. We headed to Eagle Reef after that and had a great pick on calicos. I love Cat in October and November!

THE GRAYS

Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
2021 Parker 2320
We took 4 kids on Monday and was wide open bonito action by Red Bluff in 90 feet of water. Anchored up an it was a fish almost on every bait. Great session for teaching the kids. We headed to Eagle Reef after that and had a great pick on calicos. I love Cat in October and November!
We were with our twins, great day to teach them a bunch if stuff. October/November are so awesome!

Reactions: Ryan_J

THE GRAYS

Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
2021 Parker 2320
thanks for post. was at catalina also 10/23 West end and yes Bonito but lost even more to seals! Sling shot broke so screw it and bringing my expensive Paintball gun and unleash hell on them
We expected seals and we anchor fir hours with no seals, we got really lucky!