Tito califishing

Almost A Member
  • Sep 2, 2007
    vc
    Name
    tito
    Boat
    21' striper
    Is that the 8' trihelix. If so do you recomend it. I just got 8' h trihelix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Croaker.Stroker

Old White Guy
    Nov 28, 2015
    Tustin
    Name
    Croaker
    Boat
    Arima Sea Pacer
    Nice report. I appreciate hearing a fresh report from a professional fisherman without plugging your business.

Upvote 0

b-reel

Nov 20, 2011
    Downey
    Name
    HP
    Boat
    none yet
    Regardless of what you feel about him he is doing a great thing for kids and is part of the SoCal fishing scene. I remember when he was writing for WON and on the early days of Inside Sportfishing before doing his own show. He does push alot of his products but the guy has to make a living. Buy or not is up to you. No need to hate.

I, for one, like his show. It's gear more towards beginners and some of the things said on the show are a little hokie. But it shows alot of the partyboat fishing scene that I grew up with and love.

I've never met him in person so can't comment on his fishing skills. He does seem to farm alot of yellows on his shows. lol. It's all good.

I've met him in person and he's a cool dude. Ran into him at sav-on tackle, his swap meet, and Disneyland. Always has time for a picture and quick conversation on fishing. Thanks for your comment, goes to show that BD guys have a heart
    And plenty of logic:appl:.

Reactions: Jigslinger
    Upvote 0