Senior Fossil
Dec 16, 2003
Bay Park
www.jackinnis.com
Name
Jack
Boat
Not My Ride
Good friend Mike and I on his Whaler 15 were firing waxwings and Crocs, found a lot of takers between Ben Weston and the Vs at boiler rocks and kelp for this toad (on live squid) and a host of smaller units.
Later we schlepped over to Lil' Farnsworth and found 'em stacked up like firewood in the milky water on the upcurrent edge of the bank. Stoopid good fishing. All released.

BoilerRockCalico.JPG

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Good friend Mike and I on his Whaler 15 were firing waxwings and Crocs, found a lot of takers between Ben Weston and the Vs at boiler rocks and kelp for this toad (on live squid) and a host of smaller units.
Later we schlepped over to Lil' Farnsworth and found 'em stacked up like firewood in the milky water on the upcurrent edge of the bank. Stoopid good fishing. All released.

View attachment 850684

Looks like a whole lot of fun!

Upvote 0

Foss

Senior Fossil
Dec 16, 2003
Bay Park
www.jackinnis.com
Name
Jack
Boat
Not My Ride
The lady formerly known as the De-*******Soap Lady says, "Hi, Mike!"

Upvote 0

ssrmr2

Mar 15, 2006
OC
Name
Steve
Boat
17' montauk "Anger Management"

View attachment 850684

You crossed the channel in a 15' whaler???

Upvote 0