Carribean

Jun 3, 2015
Name
Jake
Boat
Chaparral
Moms taking the family on a cruise over Christmas. I want to get my two boys on a boat and catch some tuna, dorado, or something a little bigger for them. Ports are San Juan, St. Thomas, Barbados, St.Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Marten. Has anyone got any suggestions for us? Good boats, bad boats. Favorite charters. We have only ever tries the pacific side so just want to go have fun for a day. No bottom fishing though???

Upvote 0

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Jake, did you fish out of any of those ports of call? We are doing roughly the same itinerary, and have stops in Nassau, St.Thomas and St. Marten. Thinking St.Marten, but not sure yet...Let me know what you did!

Upvote 0
Jun 3, 2015
Name
Jake
Boat
Chaparral
Never got to fish. Snorkeled, etc, but no charter. Let me know if you find a good one. All that I contacted were using different ports...

Upvote 0

terryc.

Mar 12, 2006
Chatsworth
Name
Terry
Boat
20 ft. Marlin cc
I recommend not fishing at all it will most likely be a very expensive boat ride. Take the kids on a legit trip from home plenty of other fun things to do. The quads out of San Juan were very fun.

Upvote 0

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Thanks for the advice Terry. I think our 2 year old is too young for the quads and my pregnant wife might not be down, but I will have to look into it! Going to do some exploring for sure!
Best
Matt

Upvote 0