hagridfish

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 21, 2008
Aurora Colorado
Name
Kevin
Boat
None
Reminds me of when Brian Simms was running the Q105, and "that guy" kept trolling his marauder after dark. I still feel for Razor!
The Athletes foot!

Upvote 0

chuck norris

just turn the handle
Jun 13, 2008
Long Beach Ca
Name
Chuck Norris
Boat
USS Kitty Hawk
PICT0883.JPG

I know how that feels...................that's a Marauder hook. the hook point is toward the tip. buried. 400+ NM from San Diego....

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
SHIMANO,dont be that guy...just dont!

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
View attachment 596258

Thanks to our partner
SHIMANO,
C-GOAT could WIN a Shimano Teramar rod and A spool of PowerPro Hollow Ace!

All You Have to do is:
1. Reply to this Post with a entertaining Caption
2. Share this Post with your friends
3. The Bill Caption Wins!

The Prizes:

Teramar is the TMC-86XH
Length: 8’6’’
Power: Extra Heavy
Action: Fast
CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT INFO

PowerPro Hollow Ace
500 yard spool
60# Ice Blue
CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT INFO

CAPTION THIS:
View attachment 596269

RULES. No purchase is necessary to win. Contest is from, 6/08/2015 through, 6/14/2015, at 11:59pm PST. All participants who follow the contest guidelines will be considered for the grad prize. There will only be one winner. Winner will receive the listed prizes. Employees of BD Outdoors and any affiliates of the company are not eligible to win or participate. Any person in the immediate family of an employee of BD Outdoors(including the spouse, children, parents, brothers and sisters of any employee) living in the same household of any such employee is also not eligible to win or participate. Winners must be a resident of the United States and 13 years of age or older. BD Outdoors is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries. The winners will be notified through the BD Outdoors forum. The prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions, including cash substitutions, will be allowed. BD Outdoors also reserves the right to amend prize details and particulars or disqualify an entry without notice. Winners will be determined by BD staff judges. Return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable will result in disqualification. By accepting the prize, the winners agree to the use of their name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Void where prohibited by law. If you do not win, do not complain. Try again next time and be a good sport.

Upvote 0
M

michelle

Thank you all who participated in the contest! The judges have narrowed it down to a few and will be making a final decision today. Stay tuned! :imdumb:

Upvote 0

BD STAFF

Fishing Forums, Articles and Reports
Jan 7, 2010
San Diego CA
Name
Advertising
Boat
none
And the winner is......

You Just took "Change Your Bait" to a whole new level...

CONGRATS BD member Yolo and thank you to Shimano for hosting this amazing contest!

Reactions: jerryl
Upvote 0

Yolo

Outcasts
May 30, 2006
San Diego
www.sandiegofishingclub.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Relentless
WOW!

Thank you BDOutdoors and Shimano. Now I have a great Rod to map up my New Shimano Torium 16 onto, some new Line, a BD Shirt, AND a Hat!

It does not get any better than that. PIC will be forthcoming.

Thanks again!

Mike

Reactions: basilone
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.