Captain juan LA bay Wide-open yellows

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Holla Jaun , looks like a unscheduled shift in location, with ex pat helping out. Get in touch when connections are better, could use your expert opinion. See ya when it's good, Keep the family safe and healthy

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Everything I hear is about Tijuana border any info in Mexicali Calexico border hope all is OK with everyone

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Keep catching Capt. Juan

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Look buddy,changing a lot, Google it, live cameras, news ,wait times, what color last car was ? There's always a way, but ? The English language Mexico papers are showing everything from tranquility to baracaded entries, to riots, stores getting emptied. If you have to go get tested and pass at the border. A whole shift at a fire station just came down with it. You can pick it up at a gas station on way down. You got another month, might get better here, same time peaking in Mexico. Canada already trying to bring all citizens out. Two week quarantine on return from Mexico. Too much fun

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Good luck, this stupid stuff is invisible, feel pretty stupid sitting around but ? I mean all the other stuff we're used to dealing with ,bad people roads, weather, money, no problem. A vaccine, time ,can't fight this one. Stay cool, see ya soon

1 Ola Mas

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 24, 2010
Looking at the Coronados from the patio...
Name
WoodEye
Boat
15' Gregor 25hp Mariner
Let’s all hope this shitty China Virus dies with the heat of summer. After all, nothing made in china lasts very long - fingers crossed that their virus is no different! ALOT of people make their yearly nut during the summer to hold them over the rest of the year. Hunker down for the next three months and hope for better daze!

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Rumors ate trumps can open up a lot of the US in May wonder if Mexico will be letting people fish in harbors so those captains get some business just wondering If they will follow

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Haven't found that good book yet ? I'm on # 10. Gatta do what you Gatta do. You think anyone really knows ? People are fishing now, it's MEXICO. This thing won't get over till a vaccine and some good meds. They quit making beer, big cities are outlawing any drinking, plenty of TP,, everyone is hoarding booze. You could probably do your April deal. Just doesn't sound like fun, having to sneak around, possible Quarinteen on way home, take the shit with you? Good luck, do what you think is right, I'll enjoy the reports. Neighbor , respiratory therapist, being told a break around August if she's lucky. UV supposed to slow it down so summer on Sea of Cortez ?

Reactions: Dogman619

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
I’m in contact with juan he’s checking into it he was telling me I’m all about if there’s openings from him

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
I’m not concerned I’m not going in April at all for sure third week of June la bay maybe May if things get better

Bozly

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 9, 2012
San Felipe BC
Name
John
Boat
Sold it and bought an inflatable
Good luck getting there anyways. Patrols on the 5, military and vigilantes. Have fun!
Dogman, any more on these patrols on 5? I live in San Felipe and may need to go to Mexicali in a day or two. Don't want to but may need to go rescue mi novia.

Dogman619

Nov 6, 2012
Bahia de los Angeles. Spring Valley
Name
Chris
Boat
Sea Pro 18DC
Not sure. Next door neighbor here in states has place in San Felipe. Was turned around 2 days ago and told to go back to his place there. So, Haven't heard back and there not home yet here.

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Juan just updated me they just closed the road going into LA bay from tourist ihe will keep me informed when things get better

Reactions: Leslie. Christensen

baaadlybent

Sep 5, 2006
Fullerton/Bahia de los Angeles
Name
Doug
Boat
26' Striper "Baaadly Bent", 21' Bayrunner Baja "Vamonos", 15' Gregor "Little Vamonos"
Yes. Confirmed by friends who live at Bay. Turning away las turistas. Not sure what would happen if a gringo showed up who has a home there.