Cape San Martin

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by Fishthefoam805, Apr 2, 2017.

1. ironslinger.805

ironslinger.805 Member

Name:
    Frank
    Boat:
    None
    Fishing on the Fiesta out of Virgs landing on their first Cape San Martin trip of the year this coming Wednesday. If it's anything the last time I was there, everyone should be in for some good fishing. Here's a pic of my heavy swim bait arsenal that I'll be using, ranges from 6-16oz. The video clip is from my last trip of the year on December 31, 2016. Me and my buddy limited on reds and lingcod. It was an epic way to close out the year. IMG_2654.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    big dog62 likes this.
  2. big dog62

big dog62 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    spanky
    Boat:
    sac-yac
    Good luck to you guys Frank, we'll be fishing the Rita G Wed and Thur. Sounds like the Fiesta will be the only boat going north for awhile since the CG red tagged the Princess. I heard Virg's is currently looking for a replacement boat. Again, good luck and have a safe trip.

Fishthefoam805 likes this.
  3. ironslinger.805

ironslinger.805 Member

Name:
    Frank
    Boat:
    None
    Spanky, thank you sir! Best of luck to you as well and safe trip. I was suppose to be on the princess trip to the cape today but like you're aware the boat won't be running anymore. They have one lined up from what I've heard but for whatever reason won't be ready yet. Can't wait to get out there. It's been four months too long.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    big dog62 likes this.