Cape Cod Bluefin October 7-11th with Outermost Angling

Pokie

Sep 7, 2016
San Jose, CA
Name
Pokie
Boat
own
I have booked October 7-11th with Captain Josh of Outermost Angling (www.outermostangling.com) for topwater bluefin. These dates are around the new moon and should be spectacular if the weather cooperates. To many, October is the best month for Cape bluefin and although I have never been out with Captain Josh, nor fished for cape bluefin, Saltywater Tackle's reports have always left me jealous. The boat is $1100 a day for tuna, we have 2 thus far, and are for 1-2 other anglers to share the boat. Of the 5 days, there is a chance that some days we will not get out but I am hoping to get 2-3 days of solid fishing. I have rented a 2 bedroom with full kitchen suite that sleeps 4-6 at the Sandcastle Resort in Provincetown from Oct 6-13th. It has a private beach and I was hoping to do some night striper fishing as well :). The room cost is normally $200/day. However, I used my timeshare points and the total cost for the room for the entire week is only $318, which will be split. To add, I am coming from the bay area in California and have an Alaska Air companion air fare promo which expires on 7/31/18. If another local wants to join in, we would split the cost of airfare to BOS, ~$290 per person round trip. I have to yet to secure transportation.

Now a bit about me: I am female and I love to fish. I have been fishing since I was a little girl. If I'm not fishing, I'm dreaming about it or planning my next trip. I do everything - bait, fly, and lures - and will go anywhere. On more than a few occasions, the point has been made that I have an addiction. And if you're on this forum, then so do you! LOL. On all my fishing trips, both here and abroad, I am usually the only female. I have always found my male companion anglers to be great fun with great camaraderie, and have never encountered issues. The larger problem now is too many trip invites and not enough time.