Geezer
May 3, 2011
Whidbey
Name
Harry Ottoway
Boat
Glasply
My old canvas ripped beyond repair.
Who does tops in Everett or Whidbey would be better??
Thanks

GO HAWKS

Kool-Aid

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
World Cat 266SF
Check my posts. I asked a while back.

Biggest issue was that everyone was busy.

I ended up going with Breezy upholstery in Seattle. They traveled to do the measurements and install. They weren't the cheapest but the product turned out awesome.

Reactions: Eddy C

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
Kim's Upholstery in Arlington. She and Lets used to work for Bayliner. Both do good work. Vance just sent some canvas work to Kim. She did my interior as well. Quite happy.

Slabby20

Feb 8, 2009
Everett, Washington
Name
Ken
Boat
21' Trophy
You might think I'm crazy but consider Superior Top Shop in Longview. I got quotes from Churchill Bros. Leta's and some of the others. Superior blew their doors off on price. I towed my boat there on a Saturday morning, dropped it off, went to Portland for some fun and picked it up Saturday afternoon and went home. Awesome job with upgraded plastic curtains and couldn't have been happier. Plus I saved a ton of money.

http://superiortops.com/

Titan

Jun 12, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Name
Kamen
Boat
Dinghy
I went with Seams Right. He did an excellent job on my last boat. He is mobile, based in Fall City. (206) 979-0091

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Letas is usually cheaper than most but there is a reason. They really don't believe in using a tape measure and their fit and finish was subpar on the work I had done several boats ago. Might be good enough if for a bayliner or if you are not a picky sob like me.