ahidog

10000 atta boys
Sep 15, 2004
San Diego
Name
Tom
Boat
105', Camcraft, 85', Ditmar, 65' Noreck
Some Walmart’s do not sell ammo none sell 223 or handgun amo but shotgun, .22 and 30-30 has been no problem as recently as Monday at the one I go to.

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
Glendora
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
Walmart still sells ammo, but only rife, and shot gun as of 1/1/2020.
Is Turner's selling gun still? I thought that was shut down.

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Walmart still sells ammo, but only rife, and shot gun as of 1/1/2020.
Is Turner's selling gun still? I thought that was shut down.
They were nearly out of stock with no shipment in sight Wednesday which made me think they wouldnt get the essential tag..

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None

In accordance with the Governor's order for cessation of activities except those outlined in the CISA list of Critical Infrastructures, which includes essential retail and public safety functions, we will limit our business operations in the short term as follows:

Delivery of firearms as lawful, for firearm purchases wherein the background check process has already been started- today, March 19, or earlier.
Continued support of ATF, CA DOJ, and local law enforcement firearm related functions as mandated by federal, state or local laws and ordinances.

We will contact customers who can lawfully pick up their firearms and set appointment times for their firearm and associated ammunition transfers. Only the person who can lawfully pick up the firearm will be allowed into the store. As per the best practices recommended by the CDC and state and county health professionals, we will continue to enforce social distancing and no persons besides those customers nor our essential staff will be allowed inside the store.

As this situation is highly dynamic, we will be better able to address questions regarding customer orders where background checks have not been started and/or guns are on deposit within the next few days.

Thank you,
Turner's Outdoorsman

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Thanks..That's what I was afraid of..
Not to buy guns but my employment in management there I'm sure is now on hold..not a big surprise, i was 95% sure anyways but was told there was still a chance ... doesnt look likely now indefinitely..
Find out for sure tomorrow dammit...

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
IF true I'm glad to hear that more than you know..so they were able to get the essential tag that other gun places couldn't?I know they were fighting for it but was promised an answer tomorrow...
I believe that it is a 2A issue that - if pressed in the courts - would also open up the "stay in your house or we will put you in jail" issue. I'm sure that an agreement was reached real quiet-like

chuck norris

just turn the handle
Jun 13, 2008
Long Beach Ca
Name
Chuck Norris
Boat
USS Kitty Hawk
The Walmart I contacted said the person who is authorized to sell ammo isn't at work......
5 different stores....