alexalex

Dec 13, 2017
Uk
Name
Alex
Boat
Boyar
What is cannabis oil?
Cannabis oil is a substance extracted from the cannabis plant by steam distillation. Some of cannabis oils here contain less than 0.05% THC making it legal for purchase worldwide. THC Oil (or Tetrahydrocannabinol) is the psychoactive component in cannabis that makes users feel “high”. Cannabis oil is usually consumed orally, and has a very distinct taste

germanypost01

Aug 6, 2020
Lion
Name
Modd Ro
Boat
MODD
I don't know about cannabis as much as I do about Smoking weed, but I do know what cbd and thc are. And thc is evil. So I buy the best CBD gummies in order to experience the lightest sensations that marijuana can give. I relax and don't feel stressed.

Paudwlowski

Nov 24, 2020
Kreigerstad
Name
Oswald Bogisich
Boat
Boat
FDA is aware of some cannabis products being marketed as animal health products. We want to stress that FDA has not approved cannabis for any use in animals, and the agency cannot ensure the safety or effectiveness of these products. For these reasons, FDA cautions pet-owners against the use of such products and recommends that you talk with your veterinarian about appropriate treatment options for your pet https://nobullshitseeds.com/best-cbd-oil/

Nov 26, 2020
Netherlands
www.cibdol.com
Name
Fernando
Boat
Row boat
FDA is aware of some cannabis products being marketed as animal health products. We want to stress that FDA has not approved cannabis for any use in animals, and the agency cannot ensure the safety or effectiveness of these products. For these reasons, FDA cautions pet-owners against the use of such products and recommends that you talk with your veterinarian about appropriate treatment options for your pet https://nobullshitseeds.com/best-cbd-oil/
I have heard the same in the Netherlands, I used to buy from Cibapet but this isn`t even available anymore because dutch law doesn`t allow it, at least that's what I have heard.

NelsonWyatt

Dec 21, 2020
usa
Name
NelsonWyatt
Boat
yamaha
cool, I love spending weekends on a boat, fishing, having fun with friends, only there was not enough money for this, until I found a resource for search remote jobs, they helped me very quickly and I began to enjoy life