Zika

Chum-Master
Aug 17, 2006
North County
Name
Robert
Boat
21 Bayliner Trophy (Cheap-BassTurd)
Went camping around Calico Ghost Town....to our little spot....Great place to shoot, 4x4, Dirtbike ride, and explore mines in the area...Nice weather Fri, Sat, but the wind started to kick up on Sun so took off!!

Attachments

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Looks like fun!

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
I've been to that exact spot - definately some good exploring to be had around there!

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
That's really cool, I know that area pretty well too! The smiles on the kids faces says it all!!! Probably a little chilly right now, huh????? Those off highway pop-ups are the shit, seen'em at Fred Hall a few times, thanks for the pics!

Jas......................................................................................................

Dos Locos

DC4LYFE, RIP Derelict #4
Jan 6, 2004
LAKESIDDDDDEEEEEE!!!
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 21 Special Edition the "Dos Locos"
what a cool camping site dude. wtg on good times with the family.

question, what is that welded to the frame of your pop-up just behind the coupler?
looks like a storage dealio, can you post some closeups of that?

pg60

May 4, 2007
HuntingtonBeach
Name
Phil
Boat
My Brothers.
Interesting. What a view. Whats the story behind the platform? Looks like an old foundation in the middle of nowhere.

Zika

Chum-Master
Aug 17, 2006
North County
Name
Robert
Boat
Well right behind my coupler is two propane tanks. The rest is like a truck bed...you can put dirtbikes, quads, wood, or what ever you want... the silver frame around the whole thing are two fold up ramps. This trailer is great!!! It has everything you need in it. Heater, hot/cold water, shower indoor and outdoor, toilet, radio, stove, outdoor Bar-b-Q, sink, fridge, table, and more can sleep 5 with no problem at all.

Last edited:

Zika

Chum-Master
Aug 17, 2006
North County
Name
Robert
Boat
Phil, not really sure about the platform! There was definitely a building there at one time and above us is another one but the foundation is like a basement though. But a great place to set up base camp for a few days and explore. A few years ago my buddys mom found an old 45 long colt... not much left of it, but an old west museum gave her $500 dollar credit at a local gun store for it !!

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
That looks like a lot of fun!
This is the perfect time to be out there too.
Cool stuff for sure!

Zika

Chum-Master
Aug 17, 2006
North County
Name
Robert
Boat
Neckish one, If you do a google search type in Jayco Baja camper....A guy on there made a video of the whole trailer inside and out !!!

Grateful Fisher

Boogity,Boogity,Boogity!!
Nov 26, 2005
Lake Hodges
Name
Scott
Boat
17ft sea-pro 90 hp Suzuki
looks like a cool spot to throw a music fest. have jen/knee will play.