Is it the light gray blank?

Upvote 0

jrjd1215

Oct 9, 2014
Name
john
Boat
no
This posting is since January 9 and you haven't sold it by now either nobody is interested in it or it's priced too high.
There's no reason to cry when you don't get what you want, but thats what baby's usually do is cry till you change there diaper or give them something to SUCK on.
That's just my personal opinion. Good luck.

Upvote 0

scfisher

Make it count !
Feb 19, 2007
los angeles
Name
jay
Boat
Not yet
no need to get upset cuz I'm highlighting that you are a lowballer.

I listed a BNIB item less than retail couple weeks ago and you still managed to ask for way lower price.
Nothing to do with my price or product. You are a low baller and I wouldn't like myself as well if I were you.

This posting is since January 9 and you haven't sold it by now either nobody is interested in it or it's priced too high.
There's no reason to cry when you don't get what you want, but thats what baby's usually do is cry till you change there diaper or give them something to SUCK on.
That's just my personal opinion. Good luck.

Upvote 0

jrjd1215

Oct 9, 2014
Name
john
Boat
no
I'm not upset, there's no reason to. You can call me what you want that's your opinion and others probably think the same. I can't make everyone happy. By the looks of all the responses you've gotten for the rod you should sell by 2016. And if you don't want to get lowballed post something with value,
or get your face out of my scrotum.
Lol J/K good luck CUZ

Upvote 0

scfisher

Make it count !
Feb 19, 2007
los angeles
Name
jay
Boat
Not yet
I'm not upset, there's no reason to. You can call me what you want that's your opinion and others probably think the same. I can't make everyone happy. By the looks of all the responses you've gotten for the rod you should sell by 2016. And if you don't want to get lowballed post something with value,
or get your face out of my scrotum.
Lol J/K good luck CUZ
You still seem mad.

Upvote 0