Mar 5, 2009
SFV
Name
Mike
Boat
My Feet
Hey I know that spot:oops:
Right around the corner from where my avatar pic is...LOL
Nice vid Dave...Looks like you and Mikey had a blast. I didn't know Mike smoked.
I quit back on March 14th when the world said "Virus" that attacks your lungs and I feel great.
Keep it safe out there guys!

Upvote 0

kichigai1

Almost A Member
  • Sep 2, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Michael
    Boat
    none
    We have tried but that place is dangerous, and I 'm part billy goat. They have some there and Sheephead but there's no place to go if a sneaker wave comes except in the drink. There's been a few fatalities there and the next rock a 1/2 mile down as recently as last month or so.

My advice is avoid the place. I'm a good swimmer and know what to look for as far as waves coming in and I climb really well but even I avoid the place. Risking your life for a fish ? not worth it

Upvote 0

robaire

Angler
    Jul 22, 2013
    Menifee, CA
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    n/a
    Hey I know that spot:oops:
    Right around the corner from where my avatar pic is...LOL
    Nice vid Dave...Looks like you and Mikey had a blast. I didn't know Mike smoked.
    I quit back on March 14th when the world said "Virus" that attacks your lungs and I feel great.
    Keep it safe out there guys!

OP> With all those pancakes did you have some syrup with you guys?!
    Nice session.

If you're an avid surf fisherman you all should know that spot!

Congrats Mike on quitting the smoking.
    Now you won't have to stop and take a break at Trump:D

Robert

Upvote 0

kichigai1

Almost A Member
  • Sep 2, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Michael
    Boat
    none
    Fighting fish from the beach puffing on a heater!

Unlike a lot of other smokers ...all my butts go back home with me or to the nearest trash can.
    Went to the Owens river by Bishop earlier this year. Didn't have much time so I hit the bridge areas. Every single 1 of them had Cig buts at the parking areas. The ONLY river in a very dry valley......Some people are Sooo effin lame.

Last edited:
    Reactions: kookfarmer
    Upvote 0
    May 28, 2009
    san clemente ca usa
    Name
    jeff
    Boat
    none
    Unlike a lot of other smokers ...all my butts go back home with me or to the nearest trash can.
    Went to the Owens river by Bishop earlier this year. Didn't have much time so I hit the bridge areas. Every single 1 of them had Cig buts at the parking areas. The ONLY river in a very dry valley......Some people are Sooo effin lame.

If you smoke real cigs and not those filter ones the disinegrate well

Upvote 0