Cali Flyer Kit [email protected] LIKE WOW!

Sirgonzolot

Jan 17, 2021
Pa
Name
Stephen Gonzalez
Boat
Intrepid
Man these little things Look Great but HOLY CHIT BATMAN ! Major chingage...They make yum flyers look like toys.

Sirgonzolot

Jan 17, 2021
Pa
Name
Stephen Gonzalez
Boat
Intrepid
Just would really suck if the bridle somehow slipped and you loose it on your first bite. But thats the chance it takes, and what it takes is tries! Ali goes first?

Upvote 0

Sirgonzolot

Jan 17, 2021
Pa
Name
Stephen Gonzalez
Boat
Intrepid
Im thinking by comparison to rigged flying fish lures. Some hard bait lures from Italy are spensive. Even some acrylic baits, but a cast rubber bait, its new and its pricy. I cant even find expensive flies for marlin. what are the names? I have never seen Marlin flies!

Upvote 0

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    Im thinking by comparison to rigged flying fish lures. Some hard bait lures from Italy are spensive. Even some acrylic baits, but a cast rubber bait, its new and its pricy. I cant even find expensive flies for marlin. what are the names? I have never seen Marlin flies!
    Look at hookup baits. Fucking baits cost like $13 for a 2pack and last maybe 3-4 calico before they're falling apart... calico. And people seem to be buying them by the truckload

Upvote 0

Sirgonzolot

Jan 17, 2021
    Pa
    Name
    Stephen Gonzalez
    Boat
    Intrepid
    I think those lures are great too. Look like tadpoles. The walleye on my lake here would tear those up. I make my own lures from blanks, reinforce the lips and double dip the finish. Rapala lips pop off sometimes before you even hook up so I don't buy the freshwater ones anymore after breaking more than 10 and no help from corporate with customer service. I airbrush all my own lures now. Those California Flyers, they look spot on!

Upvote 0

stephen campbell

aka "Soup"
    Jul 7, 2016
    oro valley az
    Name
    Stephen Campbell
    Boat
    S/V Bluechablis Valiant 40
    I know '57 Cheves used to be cheep, but I posed here a few times not so long ago the bare fliers were available from China for about $3.50 ea shipped if Ya ordered 10
    To me rigging them is part of the fun! here is mine.
    23415463_1605036896226543_8573848305240155644_o.jpg

Sirgonzolot

Jan 17, 2021
    Pa
    Name
    Stephen Gonzalez
    Boat
    Intrepid
    Thats more like it! Need the grande ones as well but I would spend a hunski on those!

Upvote 0

marlyn

• Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    At 200 apiece someones gonna knock those off real fast!

Upvote 0

california2

Jan 29, 2011
    N. OC
    Name
    cali
    Boat
    boat
    ever fish one of those picky days where the bluefin wont commit to the dead flyers? Every explosion without committing destroys that flyer and there goes another $30-40. I think these are worth it. But if you ask me if I would rather send this out over a dead flyer? Hands down a dead flyer still.

Upvote 0

woodfish330

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    Before I plunk down that kind of cash....I'll watch the first seasons reports.... and durability comments. Yes... you PAY for convenience.... yes you PAY for quality.... but thats steeeep. Wont know if its worth it for another month or two. Looks well thought put and pretty comprehensively built. $35 for a good kite leader? It must be for the "newbie" who wants to have his own leader... for his upcoming 3 day trip. We'll see. Love to be wrong though.

Upvote 0

Hismosa

• Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    Before I plunk down that kind of cash....I'll watch the first seasons reports.... and durability comments. Yes... you PAY for convenience.... yes you PAY for quality.... but thats steeeep. Wont know if its worth it for another month or two. Looks well thought put and pretty comprehensively built. $35 for a good kite leader? It must be for the "newbie" who wants to have his own leader... for his upcoming 3 day trip. We'll see. Love to be wrong though.
    They were already in use last season with good results.

Upvote 0

I hate seals

Advertiser
    Advertiser
    Aug 24, 2004
    SD
    Name
    Bryan Z
    Boat
    36' Hatteras
    I'd rather not run out of real one's and have nothing left if it's biting.
    We carry 2.

Upvote 0