makairaa

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Thanks for your putdown. I can live with it...

it should be pretty obvious that we never did this before, but if it makes you feel better...

BTW one of my friends is elderly and the other is visually impaired, but of course you didn’t know that.
You are arguing with the resident troll. Do not let him get to you. As long as you had fun is all that matters.

NY4Reels!

Jan 11, 2009
Trabuco Canyon
Name
Glenn
Boat
Hobie ProAngler 12
Most of alaska had a 1 yelloweye per year limit for non-residents this year. All yelloweye kept must be recorded on the retention card immediately.

Yes that’s correct, and it’s only one Non-pelagic RF per day. So if I caught a yellow eye, recorded and kept it then I would need to release any Quillbacks and Copper RF for the day.

You can keep one non pelagic RF per day except yellow eye. That’s only one per day and one per season as you mentioned.

The lodge keeps laminated cards in the boat for your to reference, and it was helpful.

I went home with one yellow eye as well as Steve. David didn’t catch any yellow eye but he had two quillbacks for the trip.

it would have been nice to get daily limits on RF and Salmon (6 silvers & 6 pinks per day), but the weather and sea state is not favorable all the time.

overall it was a great experience and I can’t wait to go back there. Calder mountain lodge is first rate in every way, and their staff was amazing