Calcutta Bait Net

Apr 15, 2018
San Diego
Name
Matthew Brinkmeier
Boat Name
Lady Grace
Hello All-
I do not know if this is the right place to post this question but I have been looking to wrap a Calcutta bait net. Does anyone know where to get the hoop and the net I have not had any luck. all I was able to do is get a frabill bait net from Walmart and get it off the dowel that it comes on. If anyone knows where I can get a stainless steel ring and a net to go with it that would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Reactions: One_Leg
Upvote 0

stuman

Brawndo the thirst mutilator
Sep 18, 2004
Oside
Name
stu
Boat Name
skiff
Hello All-
I do not know if this is the right place to post this question but I have been looking to wrap a Calcutta bait net. Does anyone know where to get the hoop and the net I have not had any luck. all I was able to do is get a frabill bait net from Walmart and get it off the dowel that it comes on. If anyone knows where I can get a stainless steel ring and a net to go with it that would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

The plastic handle kept falling apart. My son wrapped it on some calcutta last season. It's holding up well.

CB973505-C455-4159-BB43-5FBCF6040E02.jpeg

477E0A38-7873-4027-A1C9-6F15B42319E7.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ShaneMatos562

Jun 20, 2020
California
Name
Shane
Boat Name
Kayak
Hello All-
Thanks
Did you ever find anything good? I’m trying to make a custom one and it’s a pain finding a head

mwardncsu

Almost A Member
  • Sep 23, 2009
    Mebane, NC
    Name
    Mike
    Boat Name
    None (for now)
    Calcultta has a net where you can remove the head to wrap the handle and reinstall (orange aluminum handle - paint, wrap, etc to whatever you want) in one size - and Aftco has a couple of size options of the same.