killerfin

You fight like a girl !!!
Sep 6, 2006
santa ana
Name
Felipe
Boat
Your Mama
I was wondering if there is any good places to fish off the shore for cabrilla by san Felipe ? I was looking to take my little girl fishing just for the weekend. Any help will be appreciated

Thanks,

rx1

May 11, 2006
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
Working on it
I was in San Felipe in September for the weekend and didn't have much luck shore fishing anywhere around there. We drove to Puertocitos the next day and had better shore fishing and had one nice grouper take a shot at a smaller fish we were reeling in. We did get one small one there. The next day we went to Gonzaga Bay and caught small roosterfish, sierras, triggerfish and a little yellow. Puertocitos was only about 45 minutes away and Gonzaga Bay was about 90 minutes away from San Felipe. Might be worth the drive. Good luck

Brettkopitz

Jun 23, 2008
Simi Valley, San Felipe Baja
Name
Brett
Boat
none
Where are you staying?
At low tide look for some rocks then fish high tide with either a Krocodile spoon or some squid strips. There is usually an abundance of spotted bass.
I am going to be down at my place this weekend doing some repairs and fishing.

terryc.

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 12, 2006
Chatsworth
Name
Terry
Boat
20 ft. Marlin cc
I took the kids surf fishing on the beach used cut bait for small rays and corvina or corbina not sure which one it was fun at low tide we loaded up on clams.