Cabrera...

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Tues, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    We didn't need him anyway....

LOL

2. Carl

Carl Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again

Name:
    Carl
    Boat:
    everyone elses
    Poor Melky...........

3. mercerm

mercerm Member

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    24 skipjack
    Funny, when Manny was caught cheating everyone had their pitchforks and torches at the ready. Same thing when any other teams players test positive. Funny how with Merriman and now Cabrera the crowd is silent. I guess that is just how irrelevant SD sports teams are... :D

4. Carl

Carl Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again

Name:
    Carl
    Boat:
    everyone elses
    They were framed.....

5. ConSeaMate

ConSeaMate Legend in my own mind

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    Are you kidding?......1st time one year suspension.....second time violation.....lifetime ban from baseball.........but Baseballs integrity is ruined.......guy's take these performance enhancing drugs and set records......the more drugs they take the more records they break the more money they make........what a bunch of shit......

6. gatorfan

gatorfan Chief

Name:
    Jim
    Boat:
    tube
    Hell, people have been cheating on tests since the beginning of time. He cheated on this "test" and got caught. Pay the price and move on!
    What I don't get is why these drugs aren't legal in sports? Most of them are legal to you and me. From reports, most of these guys were taking (legal) supplements that help them recover from injuries. What's wrong with that? What's the difference in that and a ball player getting LASIK eye surgery so he can see the ball better? It "enhances" his ability to see the ball. What about Tommy John surgery? It enhances the pitcher's ability to throw the ball again/faster. What about those personal hyperbaric chambers? They help the body heal faster. I think there's a difference if a guy is taking something to increase the healing time vice taking something (steroids - illegal) to make them better than the other guy. I think this has been more about the leverage of the almighty $$$$$ The Yankees have a lot of it and I think they have been leaning on MLB to help them get rid of the $250M contract they gave ARod. JMO