I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 8, 2013
long beach
Name
sammy
Boat
no
Hey guys,
Juanito went out yesterday and here are a couple of pics if anyone is going down there so you get an idea of whats biting ...
IMG_2607.JPG
IMG_2608.JPG

Some nice Sierras and a Grouper .... We will be fishing with Juanito in a few weeks .. I just let him call the shots and enjoy the ride ..

pascuale

Aug 14, 2004
Tampa/San Diego
Name
Ethan
Boat
nope
Fished with him today. Bonitas and one Sierra. Wind was blowing. Will try again tomorrow. Good times with those guys.

Reactions: fishe

fishe

Dec 26, 2007
San Francisco
Name
David
Boat
none
How is the town doing? Many tourists? Are there a lot of fisherman's?
Thanks

Htnfool

Oct 20, 2009
Boise/Mulege
Name
Scott
Boat
22 Triumph- Huntinfool
CABO IS DEAD. I was just there last week. VERY FEW tourist, much less fishermen. We had the place to ourselves. I didn't fish, but hit the marina often. There was some sierra, marlin and a few tuna flags flying. not sure if there were Bonito or YFT. If you want to come down, definately do it. Not the best time to fish, but the weather is great

sammyvelvet

Aug 8, 2013
long beach
Name
sammy
Boat
no
Fished with him today. Bonitas and one Sierra. Wind was blowing. Will try again tomorrow. Good times with those guys.
Yah I heard it was Windy and Cold ... were you guys on Pacific side? .. if so are you going to San Jose area to give it a try? ... good luck .. and yah .. its always a good time fishing with them ... tell em HOLLYWOOD says HI

Reactions: pascuale

pascuale

Aug 14, 2004
Tampa/San Diego
Name
Ethan
Boat
nope
It layed down today but was DEAD! We fished north at Margarita. Jigged all day, then trolled the beach. One pinche Jurel Negro. Still a beautiful day. Those guys worked hard. I 100% recommend them. No boats caught shit. I told them you said hello.

Reactions: kbray001

sammyvelvet

Aug 8, 2013
long beach
Name
sammy
Boat
no
It layed down today but was DEAD! We fished north at Margarita. Jigged all day, then trolled the beach. One pinche Jurel Negro. Still a beautiful day. Those guys worked hard. I 100% recommend them. No boats caught shit. I told them you said hello.
Yah Juanito told me its been a hard Hit and Miss fishing with the Weather and Water changing like it is .. and all this cold front doesnt help at all .. but hey I could think of a lot worse things than being in Cabo and Fishing .. .LOL ... 3 weeks and we will be down there with him .. thanks for the info..

pascuale

Aug 14, 2004
Tampa/San Diego
Name
Ethan
Boat
nope
Yah Juanito told me its been a hard Hit and Miss fishing with the Weather and Water changing like it is .. and all this cold front doesnt help at all .. but hey I could think of a lot worse things than being in Cabo and Fishing .. .LOL ... 3 weeks and we will be down there with him .. thanks for the info..
We still had a blast. Cant expect much this time if year. The whales were literally just feet from the shore. It was cool to see. We will be back in July and Oct.

sammyvelvet

Aug 8, 2013
long beach
Name
sammy
Boat
no
We still had a blast. Cant expect much this time if year. The whales were literally just feet from the shore. It was cool to see. We will be back in July and Oct.
yah for us even when the fishing is not amazing like we are used to .. we still have a good time with Juanito and just being in Cabo with our friends ... I will let you know how it goes for us when we go down .. later ....

Reactions: pascuale