RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Wife and I have six days booked in Cabo end of May, Solo so looking for a local with a skiff that knows the territory planning on fishing at the least three days ......ANY information or hookups would be very much appreciated🤙

Last edited:

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Just walk to the dock in the morning. Plenty of boats available.
Thought about that, being solo Id rather give back and hook up a local fisherman and his family rather than paying for a fancy charter.

Last edited:

mrkrabs

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
il_570xN.749816576_orj1.jpg

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
We rescheduled to the beginning of July, Havent talked to a human down there yet but best I can tell most charters are set up for at least two to three anglers and Im flyin solo, Any info on a reputable skipper with a skiff willing to take me or share cost with another group would be much appr.

Last edited:

DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
I've had many a great time solo in a Panga, and caught everything from Dodos to Blue Marlin. Just check them out when they return in the afternoon and ask the anglers that get off the boat.

Reactions: RodRage

DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
This BDer might have a few suggestions for you he has it down

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
In Costa Rica last vacation I bought some weed from a guy whos uncle had a proper CC and put my daughter and I on the fish, I think I paid him around $250 we took three fish back to our resort to share with the other guests and let the village keep the rest.

cs1.jpg

cs4.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs6.jpg

cs8.jpg

Last edited:

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Are those Pargo? I'll bet they tasted pretty good.
Delicious and they pulled REAL hard, He tied next to three local pongas who were hand lining them up, It was amazing to watch but once my daughter started puling on one all fishing stopped all they could see were her boobs..... That skipper was hero that night Im sure!!!

Last edited: