Do you know what years were they made?

Rivertrip

Cabo 256 cuddycon
Jun 20, 2015
Name
Steve
Boat
Cabo 256 cuddycon
Can't say enough good things about them.
I love mine. Great platform. Stable. Thick glass layup. Cuts through chop like butter. Wide walk-around, tons of storage everywhere. Built in insulated cooler. Two 40 gallon built in bait tanks built into the transom (one on either side rear corner) that work great. Dual 8 ft insulated fish lockers. 200 gallon fuel tank. 20 gal fresh water tank. Cuddy has tons of room and storage. Have twin 150's on mine too. Honestly, not one complaint.
Awesome boat. I truly believe if someone bought the molds or built one close to it that it'd sell like crazy. Perfect for So Cal or anywhere really. Can't recommend it highly enough.
Not sure of the exact years they made the
256 model. I've seen 1989 & 1990's for sale in the past. Knowing what I know now after having one, if I didn't have mine I'd drive to
San Fransisco and buy that one in a heartbeat.
The 256's are almost impossible to find.

Reactions: jgf and oceanski

oceanski

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 6, 2015
Valley Center
Name
Taylor O
Boat
2003 Davis Bahia
Can't say enough good things about them.
I love mine. Great platform. Stable. Thick glass layup. Cuts through chop like butter. Wide walk-around, tons of storage everywhere. Built in insulated cooler. Two 40 gallon built in bait tanks built into the transom (one on either side rear corner) that work great. Dual 8 ft insulated fish lockers. 200 gallon fuel tank. 20 gal fresh water tank. Cuddy has tons of room and storage. Have twin 150's on mine too. Honestly, not one complaint.
Awesome boat. I truly believe if someone bought the molds or built one close to it that it'd sell like crazy. Perfect for So Cal or anywhere really. Can't recommend it highly enough.
Not sure of the exact years they made the
256 model. I've seen 1989 & 1990's for sale in the past. Knowing what I know now after having one, if I didn't have mine I'd drive to
San Fransisco and buy that one in a heartbeat.
The 256's are almost impossible to find.
So sick! What MPG are you seeing loaded?