Cabo 216

wilcom

Jul 7, 2014
Name
joe
Boat
looking
That's a great idea, but I heard (maybe wrong?) that U-haul does not allow you to tow with their trucks. Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right, cause I would like to do the same thing in the near future.
I have used Uhaul to tow broken cars in the past. Tow dolly with a car on it isn't much different than a boat.......

forefrazier

Captain
Jun 14, 2007
OC
Name
Steve Frazier
Boat
Cabo 226
PM sent Matt....

Tippy

Dec 25, 2013
Sarasota
Name
Matt
Boat
Moneypit
Possible deal pending, survey has been scheduled for Saturday. Will keep post updated if buyer decides against it.
Kind of a headscratcher, went from no buyers to three buyers in 24 hours and none in Florida.

Tippy

Dec 25, 2013
Sarasota
Name
Matt
Boat
Moneypit
Quick update, had survey done today, other then both of us forgetting to put in the drain plug
Everything went smoothly, as the surveyor said, "I guess the bilge pump works well".
I am not privy to his findings but I do not believe he found much if anything.

Tippy

Dec 25, 2013
Sarasota
Name
Matt
Boat
Moneypit
There are two gentlemen ahead of you but it has not left my house yet. monday the survey results should be in, should know more after that.

Tippy

Dec 25, 2013
Sarasota
Name
Matt
Boat
Moneypit
Ok, update at last, survey came back clean, Jim came and looked at it/sea trialed it this weekend and liked it so it is officially sold.
Best of luck with your new boat, I will miss her a lot. I knew the first person who took a good look at her would buy her and Jim was first.

Matt