bypass kommifornia's internet ammo ban in 2018

Discussion in 'Gun Talk' started by mike82, Jan 27, 2018.

1. mike82

mike82 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    a fish killing center console
    what's up my fellow BDers! I want to share a video I came across a couple weeks ago regarding the ban on internet ammo purchases here in kommiefornia. it's tells you how to bypass the internet ban and continue getting ammo shipped directly to your door LEGALLY and it's incredibly easy. it involves applying for an FFL03 (C&R firearms) and a state issued firearms C.O.E. With these 2 things you can continue to have ammo shipped to your door. I just submitted my paperwork to the ATF and state DOJ this past week. it takes 60-90 days for the ATF to approve and mail you your FFL03 license. the nice part about having this license, aside from the ammo, is being able to acquire and dispose of C&R firearms (M1 garand, M1 carbine, Mosin Nagant, Springfield 1903, 1911 etc, etc) and having them shipped straight to your door. No going through an FFL like turner's outdoorsman or your local gun shop with the 10 day waiting period or transfer fees because YOU YOURSELF WILL BE THE FFL! as long as you can legally own firearms and pass a background check it shouldn't be an issue. take a look at it! I will provide an update if/when I get my FFL03 issued. I'm a federal employee and RN and have passed many background checks, so I'm not worried about getting approved. good luck!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E73BawSiVzQ

2. RedBoatBob

RedBoatBob Member

Name:
    Bob
    Boat:
    Kingfisher 2625 Coastal Express
    Saw that video a few days ago and am also going to go this route. Going to contact my personal favorite ammo dealer (TargetsportsUSA) to verify they'll ship once I'm done and if they're in, I'm in...

3. gecsr1

gecsr1 Keeping My Boat, unless You have 75K to spend ...

Name:
    Gary
    Boat:
    28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
    good to know..

4. Lake

Lake I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Blaine Lake
    Boat:
    none
    That’s interesting. For now l can still use Freedom Munitions. They have arrangements to ship to my local gun shop for me to pick up. No extra charge.

5. mike82

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    Already talked to TSUSA my friend. They WILL accept FFL03 and COD! Yeehaa! So will SGammo, Midway USA, LuckyGunner and my favorite 458 SOCOM supplier XCaliberAmmo.
    Also, the ATF already charged my credit card yesterday!!! DAMN!! That was fast! I mailed my app last wed and within 5 days processed it and charged me. According to the Garand Gear website this means you're good to go. Checked Cal DOJ site today and my C.O.E. app is "in process". Will update when I know more.

stangclassic66 likes this.
  6. MikeyLikesIt

MikeyLikesIt did you say F I S H I N G ???

Name:
    starts with an "M".....
    Boat:
    #1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
    IF (yes, thats a big IF)........

the Furor approves your application......good luck!

7. stangclassic66

stangclassic66 USCG Master

Name:
    Capt. Erik
    Boat:
    25' Parker
    Good luck let us know how it works out for you.

8. albacore11

albacore11 Member Intrepid 200# Club

Name:
    Christopher
    Boat:
    Gone but not forgotten
    Curious, just how much are the fees involved? How often do you need to renew?

9. bobsled

bobsled Consumer

Name:
    Robert
    Boat:
    N/A
    NO permits for YOU!

MikeyLikesIt likes this.
  10. mike82

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    Total of $101... $30 to ATF which is good for 3 years and $71 to state DOJ which you need to renew annually for $22. The ATF will email you a notice before your FFL03 is set to expire to give you a heads up. Also, no live scan finger printing is required by ATF for the FFL03. For the Kommiefornia C.O.E., you will NOT have to get livescan finger printed ever again; just the initial live scan. Live scan "rolling fees" range anywhere from $10 to $75, with the average $20-$25. I found a place in Alhambra for only $10!!! When you get finger printed they will collect the $71.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  11. mike82

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    HAHA pretty funny (Der Furor). Well a few months ago I transferred a pistol from my dad to me and another pistol from my brother to me and both went through just fine, sooooooo I think i'll be ok.

12. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
    Personally, I don't feel like bowing to the man and being on every gubmit list. FFL03 is a great option if you don't mind doing that but I choose to go the reloading option and staying off any list that can only be used for later confiscation. Keep them guessing.

Or, in other words, it's none of their fuckn business what I own.

SDBorracho, Rauterki, marlyn and 2 others like this.
  13. mike82

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    UPDATE...

FFL03 came in the mail yesterday.

My COE was denied because of a false felony conviction from 2001 that was corrected with the court in 2007 when I discovered it, but was never updated with the DOJ.

On 2/13 the court electronically sent the corrected records to the DOJ and three days after that I sent my own claim of inaccuracy form with certified court documents proving it's a misdemeanor. I also have my local state senator's office helping me with the DOJ and they've talked to the DOJ twice now to try to speed it up. I got a letter from the DOJ yesterday saying they're working on it.

Almost there!

14. RedBoatBob

RedBoatBob Member

Name:
    Bob
    Boat:
    Kingfisher 2625 Coastal Express
    Outstanding! I just downloaded everything and will be sending in in the next week or so myself. Glad to see your workaround is going to pay off for you real soon. I was at the FHS and joined the CRPA while I was there and the guy doing the signups was telling me that they just filed the first of many lawsuits regarding the ammo ban. He was EXTREMELY positive in his expectations that they will get this repealed. Something about it effing with interstate commerce. I'm still going the FFL03/COE route to make sure I never have to worry about this stupid shit ever again. Keep us posted...

15. mike82

Name:
    mike
    Boat:

yeah i'm pretty stoked! i already uploaded the FFL03 to the luckygunner website and tomorrow to targetsportsUSA.. i need that damn COE before SGammo will ship to me. it took 46 days to get the FFL in the mail from the day i mailed my app to the ATF. let us know how you fare!

16. cvjarrod

cvjarrod Freshie

Name:
    Jarrod
    Boat:
    24 Diesel Skipjack Flybridge
  17. af dreamer

af dreamer I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    tom schlauch
    Boat:
    44 luhrs dreamer
    I think if more people do this,our friggin state will figure out how to stop it!Tom

Blackfish and marlyn like this.
  18. cvjarrod

cvjarrod Freshie

Name:
    Jarrod
    Boat:
    24 Diesel Skipjack Flybridge
    They are already working on stopping ALL ammo purchases.
    If you haven't started reloading yet, you better get on it!
    And stack the rimfire HIGH AND DEEP!

19. mike82

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    I concur on the rimfire !!!!!!!

20. mike82

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    Update!!!

4 days ago on sat i finally got a letter from the DOJ stating that they amended my record to reflect a misdemeanor instead of a felony! After 17 years its finally correct! It took 1 1/2 months for the correction process. Felt like forever. That same day i did a repeat COE livescan n submitted another online COE app. I should find out this week. Will give a final update when i find out.