Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog!
Oct 9, 2006
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
16' Duck killing machine
Took a mountain bike ride through Mission Trails this morning and missed this guy by inches. I could not believe I had just missed him and stopped to warn the wife wife who was coming behind me. Good thing he was trying to warm up....I encouraged him off of the trail....
Also saw this nice little covey of quail. They were looking very healthy!! Hope it is a sign of the season to come.

Attachments

• IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2630.jpg
    IMG_2630.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 44
Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
I have a few nice groups of quail here at the house, was a good hatch for sure!!!!
Zoe got a new 20ga and we are gonna lite them up on the opener!!!!

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
I have a few nice groups of quail here at the house, was a good hatch for sure!!!!
Zoe got a new 20ga and we are gonna lite them up on the opener!!!!

Upvote 0

Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog!
Oct 9, 2006
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
16' Duck killing machine
That is normally the case (death), but there were lots of folks on the trail and the wifey would not have approved. Gotta pick those battles ya know!

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
I tried to pick a battle and have a lady hold my dog to kill one about a week ago. For some reason she thought the snake belonged in a place where people bring their kids and dogs to play. :shithappens:

Upvote 0

Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog!
Oct 9, 2006
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
16' Duck killing machine
I tried to pick a battle and have a lady hold my dog to kill one about a week ago. For some reason she thought the snake belonged in a place where people bring their kids and dogs to play. :shithappens:

I might have taken on that battle since kids and a dog were involved. :Beat_Them I am most thankfull we didn't run into any Poodle Dog bush....

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
I might have taken on that battle since kids and a dog were involved. I am most thankfull we didn'y run into any Poodle Dog bush....

Yeah deadly Poodle Dog Bush....I tried but the thing was on his way into some sage and I was in flip flpos

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Saw some mini-quail at Dixon. Cute lil shits just inches high.

Upvote 0