BURNED ON BLOODYDECKS

tunafin

I've been fishing since Noah built the Arc.
Jan 2, 2005
Cojo Jalama / Pt Conception
Name
Jeff .......
Boat
Anal Glaucoma (I cant see my ass going to work)
What you need to do is make a fake Craigslist ad for a really nice boat and list the price for 20k below market value. Put his cell phone number on the ad and say call anytime. My buddies would to do this to my work cell about once a month. It ould drive me crazy but I did appreciate the cleverness.

I like listing them in the Casual encounters section with some babe of the day pics and post the cell # stating looking for a 3some to make wife happy.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Upvote 0

mercerm

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
May 6, 2004
Newport Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
29 Ocean Yachts
Upvote 0

undrH2Ohntr

Eat more fish.
Sep 7, 2006
San Diego
Name
Eric
Boat
15' Hobie Power Skiff
Not much to another side of story here....and to me amount of $ doesn't matter. That's just wrong. Sorry you had an experience like that.

Upvote 0

DoubletroubleII

Fish On!
Nov 18, 2008
Placerville, CA
Name
Greg
Boat
19' Harbercraft
You have his home address!...........Go there and murder him!

Then your life lesson will cost you a little more and you will feel better about it!

Upvote 0

LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
Oct 15, 2006
San Diego
Name
Leoman
Boat
Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
Well, maybe BIGK was deploying the drift sock and fell overboard...I've had a couple of BD'ers not follow through on deals but never lost any money, but it's an unneeded hassle

Upvote 0

Trayscool

Captain
Sep 26, 2008
Long Beach
www.skipjackmafia.com
Name
Travis
Boat
NO BOATS
This is total bullshit. I have bought/sold tons of stuff without up front payment off here with he trust system and never had a problem. Thats what makes BD unlike any other forum because we all should be friends. Someone needs to find this asshole:shithappens:

Upvote 0

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn on way to Florida
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
This is total bullshit. I have bought/sold tons of stuff without up front payment off here with he trust system and never had a problem. Thats what makes BD unlike any other forum because we all should be friends. Someone needs to find this asshole:shithappens:

X-2

Upvote 0

Fishbones

Your wife thinks about ME
Nov 7, 2005
Chula Vista
Name
Rich
Boat
One Off 28' Custom Built Skipjack (SOUTHWESTERN) & 18' Sylvan (Short Runs)
Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    You got to be shittin me.... what in the fuck kind of man is going to disrespect himself for $30

Like I keep saying, people today have no values.... no pride, no self respect... why am I not surprised? I agree with Travis, fuck him up just for the principle of it... what part of the world does this looser live in?

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
    Feb 24, 2003
    East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
    Name
    starts with an "M".....
    Boat
    #1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
    I wish my life lessons only cost me $30.

AMEN!

but there are some really good ideas on this thread.........heck, I might use a few to the clowns on here that I DO TRUST just for entertainment. LOL

Wasn't sure where to post this. Thought I would use a form that has a lot of activity. I wanted to make sure that as many members as possible saw this warning.

I would have started with the Washington forum............

just sayin. :D

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    Okay I have to break from my normal bullshit for a moment of being serious.

I have enjoyed the responses but I think people have missed why this thread was started. First of all... I have met some super cool people on here, so it is safe to say that you will meet some of the coolest people possible on bloody decks, BUT not everyone you meet on bloody decks are the coolest people you could meet.
    Because of all the comments about getting paid, like this guy doesn't know any better, people please... lets get real for a minute... unless it is a face to face deal, or there is an independent third party like on e-bay... someone has to take the chance of trusting someone else! Okay, what is really more valuable.... a drift sock valued at $30 or six five dollar bills? to convert that drift sock to a ten and a twenty dollar bill you have to have someone who wants it.... to convert those six five dollar bills to a ten and a twenty... anyone can go anywhere and convert it... SO which one is really more valuable? SO for this guy to send the product before getting paid doesn't make him a fool. Personally I liked what Travis had to say, and it would be nice if it was like that. I remember when he was selling some things on here and there were some items that I needed, NOT high dollar but those things that nickle and dime you to death when your putting a boat together, dock bumper, some cup holders, a perko switch and some flares... i sent him an email and told him I wanted to buy them and how much did he want for them. He said "just send me $15 to cover the shipping and you can have it" I mailed him a check for $25 and I think he shipped the stuff to me before my check could have gotten to him. The point is that he does what he has said and that he and I did a deal like real men... you simply do what you say you will. this is a public forum and open to everyone, I think that Jason and Ali have done some stand up shit going after people who advertise on here that weren't doing members right, yes maybe they should but most people in their situation won't take money out of their pockets to do what is right... kudos to them! Doing what this poster did, warning everyone about this guy and letting everyone know what kind of man he is was the right thing to do.. DON'T TREAT HIM LIKE HE ACTED LIKE A FOOL, but support him and do what you feel is the right thing. Personally I have my own way of dealing with shit like this, and while very, very effective... they are not necessarily socially acceptable. I think that going and repossessing your item and taxing him with whatever he has that looks like something you could use, for your trouble would work for me. Some times is isn't really a question of money... it's the principle and sending a message for others to see that there is a price to pay for fucking with you. It doesn't mean that you aren't cool or a nice guy... there is a reason why most all of my neighbors have been ripped off on both sides of me and I haven't

Upvote 0

amnajar

Raider
    Jul 3, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Which ever one will have me...

Very well said...

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    It's OK…………Frank owes me:hali_olutta:

A lot of owing going on here:rofl:

One of my favorite sayings is... "better you owe it to me than cheat me out of it"

I have found my stun gun to be a very effective tool for getting paid.... a little shock therapy to the marble bag has never needed a repeat performance. :D Where does this mope live? I don't have a drift sock :rofl:

Upvote 0

blowboater

Fishing with Papa
    Feb 19, 2004
    san diego
    Name
    Joel
    Boat
    35' cheoy lee - Sold
    geez o frikken pete - panties in a twist over 30 bucks. should have just given it to him anyway...:-)

integrity blah blah blah sniff sniff sniff whine whine whine

so you sent a tip to a douche bag. stop your whining and rip somebody else on bd off for the 30 bucks. post it up and we'll all buy you a beer.

Upvote 0