the Goodlife

SMILE!!!!! YOUR NOT DEAD!
Nov 19, 2008
PQ
Name
Aaron
Boat
14 & 20' Bayliner, Thee Goodlife & Captin Morgan
Going to Be In Burbank In The Morning Till About 3pm With My 8 Year Old Son, And Was Wondering What's A Kid Friendly Spot I Can Take Him To? Salt Or Fresh Is Fine I have Gear For Both... Not Taking The Boat So Shoreline/Beach/ Pier... Ya Know.. Anything Will Help :2gunsfiring_v1:

Thanks!:hali_olutta:

reel man

Common sense
Dec 31, 2004
Burbank, CA
Name
Jerry
Boat
Spirit of Adventure
There's really no fishing close to Burbank, but you could head out Glenoaks to right on Osborne, and let him fish the lake from the shore.

reel man

Common sense
Dec 31, 2004
Burbank, CA
Name
Jerry
Boat
Spirit of Adventure
Geesh, I completely forgot about that spot.

Another spot comes to mind, and that is right below Warner Bros. studios, in the L A river. They have those glow in the dark mud suckers, and pit bull water dogs.

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
There's really no fishing close to Burbank, but you could head out Glenoaks to right on Osborne, and let him fish the lake from the shore.
hansen dam?
maybe head out to canoga park to fish one of the headwater tributaries of the LA River.
there is always reseda park. i think that seeps/feeds into the LA River, too. Maybe call the reseda blvd overpass a "pier" and you're good-to-go.

saltwaterfish

Well-Known "Member"
May 13, 2010
Los Alamitos, CA
Name
Jason
Boat
looking for new one
Geesh, I completely forgot about that spot.

Another spot comes to mind, and that is right below Warner Bros. studios, in the L A river. They have those glow in the dark mud suckers, and pit bull water dogs.
might even be able to pull up a dead body or two (assuming it rains a little before you go)

saltwaterfish

Well-Known "Member"
May 13, 2010
Los Alamitos, CA
Name
Jason
Boat
looking for new one
really you got nothing over there

drive an hr to the beach or 40 minutes to santa ana lake and let you kid fish the kids pond

JRD

Dec 12, 2003
Irvine
Visit site
Name
Randy
Boat
15 ft. Bayrunner / Kayak
You could try Balboa Lake in Encino / Reseda area, carp and some strange planted fresh water fish there. If you know anybody in Toluca Lake area there are bass and blue gill there. Fresh water will be tough but Malibu has some great surf fishing. If you need a sure bet, take him to Toutdale in the SM mountains, pay as you catch fishing.