Crash

Feb 27, 2004
Mountain View CA
Visit site
Name
Robert Young
Boat
20' Skippy
It would be great to have the bunkroom/stateroom maps of all the LR boats in one place. I had a hard time finding one for the SOA a few weeks ago and am not seeing The PQ in my searches today. If someone could find the PQ layout i would appreciate the effort.

Thanks!

Shon

Fish til I can't fish no more
  • Jan 21, 2014
    Redondo Beach/ Mammoth
    Name
    Shon
    Boat
    Pac Voyager/Vagabond
    My guess is you could call the landing and ask them to email you a bunk room layout for the boat. If the landing doesn’t have the layout, try emailing the boat or calling them, I’m sure they'll have something for you.

Upvote 0

Crash

Feb 27, 2004
    Mountain View CA
    Visit site
    Name
    Robert Young
    Boat
    20' Skippy
    My guess is you could call the landing and ask them to email you a bunk room layout for the boat. If the landing doesn’t have the layout, try emailing the boat or calling them, I’m sure they'll have something for you.
    Rodger that, just thought it may be handy to have all in one place for easy access.

Reactions: Shon
    Upvote 0
    Oct 1, 2010
    Southern California
    Name
    DzD
    Boat
    N/A
    It would be great to have the bunkroom/stateroom maps of all the LR boats in one place. I had a hard time finding one for the SOA a few weeks ago and am not seeing The PQ in my searches today. If someone could find the PQ layout i would appreciate the effort.

Thanks!
    See below:

Thanks!
    Queen’s layout

03B961C0-779A-4B02-994D-E51E969363FC.jpeg

Reactions: Shon
    Upvote 0

KneppNasty

Snappin’ necks & cashin’ checks....
    Sep 10, 2017
    Seal Beach, CA
    Name
    Jeramy
    Boat
    Trophy 2509
    If you are going on the PQ then call ahead of time and reserve one of the private (well, for 2 people) staterooms in the stern area!
    Those staterooms consist of 2 bunks and a small sink. (urinal? 😬)

I never knew you could lock in one of the staterooms as soon as you book/pay for your trip. Found that out at the landing last time. (No extra cost or anything, first come first serve)

Upvote 0

Crash

Feb 27, 2004
    Mountain View CA
    Visit site
    Name
    Robert Young
    Boat
    20' Skippy
    If you are going on the PQ then call ahead of time and reserve one of the private (well, for 2 people) staterooms in the stern area!

I never knew you could lock in one of the staterooms as soon as you book/pay for your trip. Found that out at the landing last time. (No extra cost or anything, first come first serve)
    and a bit loud

Upvote 0

dwaynesda

dwayne
    Apr 27, 2003
    santee
    Visit site
    Name
    dwayne
    Boat
    Cabo 216

"Those staterooms consist of 2 bunks and a small sink. (urinal? 😬)"

Please don't piss in the sinks. Some of the boats have that water go into the bilge and not directly overboard so it lays trapped. It turns that bilge into a smelly sewer. Guess who has to clean it? It is very disrespectful of the boat owners asset. I do not think that any of us would allow anybody to come into their homes and piss in their sinks.

Reactions: Koyote and spize909
    Upvote 0

KneppNasty

Snappin’ necks & cashin’ checks....
    Sep 10, 2017
    Seal Beach, CA
    Name
    Jeramy
    Boat
    Trophy 2509
    "Those staterooms consist of 2 bunks and a small sink. (urinal? 😬)"

Please don't piss in the sinks. Some of the boats have that water go into the bilge and not directly overboard so it lays trapped. It turns that bilge into a smelly sewer. Guess who has to clean it? It is very disrespectful of the boat owners asset. I do not think that any of us would allow anybody to come into their homes and piss in their sinks.

Hey, I couldn’t agree more!
    I have never pissed in one of those sinks myself, and think it would be absolutely disgusting to do so and then have to sleep right there with your face a few feet away from it, smelling it all night.

However, I certainly have heard stories of other people utilizing those sinks as urinals in the middle of the night…..hence my reason for even mentioning it altogether - as a word of caution for anyone planning to brush their teeth or prepare food anywhere near those stateroom sinks. 😂

Upvote 0
    Oct 1, 2010
    Southern California
    Name
    DzD
    Boat
    N/A
    If you are one of the first to book a given trip, do you get to choose one of the staterooms on the PQ?
    If you are one of the first to book a given trip, do you get to choose one of the staterooms on the
    Definitely, I usually call Fisherman’s Landing right after I booked online and ask them to reserve the best available spot/spots.

Reactions: nicodemus
    Upvote 0

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
    Apr 10, 2012
    The 505
    Name
    Nick B
    Boat
    African Queen
    Definitely, I usually call Fisherman’s Landing right after I booked online and ask them to reserve the best available spot/spots.
    Thanks! Only way to get on this boat, it seems, is to look at next year. Lot of 1.5 days with lots of room, might have to pull the trigger. Maybe even go back to back.

Upvote 0