goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Steers yes but the queers come from down south. Unless you're Larry1 and a cowboy fan combined

Reactions: cgregerson
    Upvote 0

goatram

• Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Suxs to weld in the weather

Upvote 0

Black Cat

Jan 19, 2016
    Temecula
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    Bertram Bahia Mar
    If you don't mind me asking, what is the ballpark $$$ on the cutting and bending? I'm looking at the 21 foot cuddy as a build (cope design) and couldn't get "Real" estimates from Alaskan Copper and Brass on the cutting. Also, do you have a cut weight for the files. Thanks so much, and I look forward reading this build as it progress.
    And there are a few So CAL boys who appreciate a good plate boat, just not too many down this way.

Upvote 0

cgregerson

Jul 21, 2009
    Poulsbo, Wa
    Name
    chris gregerson
    Boat
    Krusty Krab
    If you don't mind me asking, what is the ballpark $$$ on the cutting and bending? I'm looking at the 21 foot cuddy as a build (cope design) and couldn't get "Real" estimates from Alaskan Copper and Brass on the cutting. Also, do you have a cut weight for the files. Thanks so much, and I look forward reading this build as it progress.
    And there are a few So CAL boys who appreciate a good plate boat, just not too many down this way.
    I called Alaskan copper and brass they quoted me 27k I used K&K industries in Bellingham it was 18k out the door super good people to deal with I think i was right around 5800 total weight plus I kept all the drop

Upvote 0

cgregerson

Jul 21, 2009
    Poulsbo, Wa
    Name
    chris gregerson
    Boat
    Krusty Krab
    Call Grant at Wooldridge Boats (206) 722-8998. He built my 26' SS Pilothouse and is a pleasure to work with.
    They build a nice product been on two of them (really nice boats) I wanted to have a boat that was exactly the way I wanted it. I wanted a new project to keep me busy this year (Been planning it for two) so this worked out perfect

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    laurence
    Boat
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    I bet your neighbors just love you right now. I hope they fish and appreciate seeing the quality and progress.

Upvote 0

goatram

• Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Sweet that is how my boat rolled. Offered a used set from Defiance Marine. The Honda BF250's had 24 hours on them.

Upvote 0

cgregerson

Jul 21, 2009
    Poulsbo, Wa
    Name
    chris gregerson
    Boat
    Krusty Krab
    Sorry haven't been able to get much done lately I did pick up a 15hp merc kicker just need to order controls for it. Had to switch out my SeaStar helms for verado helms (I have a SeaStar classic 1.7 tilt and cylinder new and cheap if anyone is looking) went and picked up my half pipe shears and hull stiffeners still have one to put on the port side lots and lots of welding to do but starting to look like a boat!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: goatram
    Upvote 0