PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20
Good lobster fishing!!!!! Sardines and bonito for bait was working best. Its nice to stock up on these guys so that now I can do some real fishing :) Go get em guys!
20140928_232213.jpg

Upvote 0

NATIVE

Deeper and Faster
Apr 2, 2008
Earth
Name
'Smitty'
Boat
BaseCamp Parker 2520
Good lobster fishing!!!!! Sardines and bonito for bait was working best. Its nice to stock up on these guys so that now I can do some real fishing :) Go get em guys!View attachment 546960

Nice work-

I need to improve my lobstering..... guess I need to go out to do that!

Upvote 0

Drakeskakes

Sep 28, 2011
Point Loma
Name
Neill
Boat
None
Good work, but...

Be careful on how you use the phrase "stock up"
While it's nearly impossible to enforce, you are only allowed to have one bag limit in your possession. That includes your freezer.

Q. What is the daily bag limit for lobster? The possession limit?

A. According to CCR T14, Section 29.90(b), the daily recreational bag limit is seven lobsters per person. Additionally, Section 1.17 states that no more than one daily bag limit may be taken or possessed by any one person unless otherwise authorized (see Declaration for Multi-Day Fishing Trip, Section 27.15 T14, CCR), regardless of whether they are fresh, frozen or otherwise preserved. This means that if you have a limit of seven lobsters at home, you cannot go out and get more lobsters until the first limit is disposed of in some way (eaten, given away, etc).

Upvote 0

PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20
Well im stocked up with limits and by no means am I over limits. I know how to play by the rules.

Upvote 0

Seaangler

El Nino...I love you!
Jul 3, 2010
Oxnard/Porter Ranch, CA
Name
Joe
Boat
Rawfish-SeaOx
Nice catch!!!! I like to steam them while they are still alive. They become a little leathery after you freeze them. Fresh is best and seven lobsters won't stay long in my house between the kids and family.

Reactions: RJ3 and PCH
Upvote 0

flyinverted

If it floats, flys or fornicates, RENT IT.
  • Apr 24, 2012
    Fullerton, CA
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Trojan F32
    Per the CADFW website you can give them away to your spouse to reset your count to 0. That's what I do!

Reactions: PCH
    Upvote 0

Sgtsilbaugh

"Keep calm and.........FISH ON!!!!"
    Apr 14, 2014
    Brea
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    qajaq
    Good work, but...

Be careful on how you use the phrase "stock up"
    While it's nearly impossible to enforce, you are only allowed to have one bag limit in your possession. That includes your freezer.

Q. What is the daily bag limit for lobster? The possession limit?

A. According to CCR T14, Section 29.90(b), the daily recreational bag limit is seven lobsters per person. Additionally, Section 1.17 states that no more than one daily bag limit may be taken or possessed by any one person unless otherwise authorized (see Declaration for Multi-Day Fishing Trip, Section 27.15 T14, CCR), regardless of whether they are fresh, frozen or otherwise preserved. This means that if you have a limit of seven lobsters at home, you cannot go out and get more lobsters until the first limit is disposed of in some way (eaten, given away, etc).
    I just learned that at Jims class last weekend. Just say you gifted first nights catch to your wife, or you had a bbq and ate the first 7 before you went back out the following night.

Or don't advertise it for your sake of getting in trouble. Nice work on the bugs btw.

Hope I do as good as you! [emoji2]

Upvote 0

Hook-Deep

Sep 1, 2014
    Name
    gary ross
    Boat
    Hook-Deep
    now your over limit dud, F&G say's you can't have more then 7 in the box at home, I would not post shit like that, your looking for trouble

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
    Feb 19, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Doug
    Boat
    25ft Skipjack fly
    I would love it if my spouse gave me lobsters. Closest I ever got to that was an ex girlfriend who gave me crabs.

In my case. My wife got the crabs. I gave my girlfriend the lobsters thus the explanation of how my wife got the crabs.

Reactions: sdjfish
    Upvote 0