Browning 30-06 A-Bolt II with scope

bullshooter

Jul 24, 2009
Graham, wa
Name
Monty
Boat
24' Seahawk OS
Im selling a Browning A-bolt 2 in 30-06 i got in trade a while back. It is in super nice shape. comes as pictured with a hard plastic case. Mainly moving this one to find a Remington Model 7 in 7mm-08 for my youngest, the 30-06 is a bit much for a first year hunter. It has a Sightron SII 3-9x scope on it. I shot this setup several years ago and it does its job well. I may be willing to work out a deal to sell rifle and scope separate. I also have a few other things I am sorting through and will post up when I decide what to put on the block. I recently moved and finally got to the bottom of the gun safe so stuff that hasn't seen daylight in 5+years is very tempting to liquidate. The perfect trade would be a Remington Model 7 HS 7mm-08 and a compact nikon,burris 3x9 scope. Asking $525 and will meet most anywhere in puget sound within reason of puyallup. I will pay half
image1.jpeg
of fees. Thanks
image2.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image7.jpeg

Upvote 0

slab tech 1

Works overrated- lets go fishing
Apr 1, 2011
Ferndale
Name
Eric
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
That’s a nice gun! I still have my Remington 760 bushmaster 30-06 pump that I used when I was 13. Man that gun kicks like a mule! Wish I had a bolt action like yours at least when I was younger! Good luck with sale! That’s a great looking gun!

Reactions: bullshooter
Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Just an idea but they do make factory reduced recoil ammo. Good luck with sale. I wish you were local.

Reactions: bullshooter
    Upvote 0

bullshooter

Jul 24, 2009
    Graham, wa
    Name
    Monty
    Boat
    24' Seahawk OS
    Pm replied to.
    And thanks Aggro. I considered that but all in all the rifle is built for an adult. My boy is still kinda compact. Arms aren’t very long yet. I just don’t fit him. I was also considering getting rid of a few handguns also and maybe an ar15 or two but with the way things are I think I will just keep hoarding.

Upvote 0