Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
Today, down at Narrows Marina minding my own. The boys and I were talking about pouring some 12#/15# balls. Low and behold I look up and here comes a boat in with a BD sticker " Hey whats going on blah blah blah............ Its Elkfins ( Steve ) Walk out introduce myself (Brian) and talk for awhile. Conversation goes great hey you do not have a couple molds do you " yes I do " can I borrow them " anytime". Thats What Im talking about my friends, If you do not get out and meet the brotherhood you will never no what your missing.

Thanks Elkfins give me a call....

Waterdog out :finger::finger:

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
The Brutha hood. Pass it around.
:finger:

The water is both quite large but your friends make it Safe and Sound.:hali_olutta:

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
I hear he's still an ungrateful prick... :rofl:

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
Today, down at Narrows Marina minding my own. The boys and I were talking about pouring some 12#/15# balls. Low and behold I look up and here comes a boat in with a BD sticker " Hey whats going on blah blah blah............ Its Elkfins ( Steve ) Walk out introduce myself (Brian) and talk for awhile. Conversation goes great hey you do not have a couple molds do you " yes I do " can I borrow them " anytime". Thats What Im talking about my friends, If you do not get out and meet the brotherhood you will never no what your missing.

Thanks Elkfins give me a call....

Waterdog out :finger::finger:
It's awesome how a little red sticker can make you instant friends!!! And you can never have enough when out on the water. Great to meet you Brian. The molds are available anytime you need them. Just let me know.

I hear he's still an ungrateful prick... :rofl:
Damn right Garrett 'cause that's how I roll!!!

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
Truer words were never spoken, also keep your hand on your wallet and never bend over when he's in the room.

Oh yea, if the big Ling needs to be gaffed, do it yourself!
Sounds like you're still a little sore Charlie... Glad you enjoyed it. :finger:

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
How quick it goes Gay....................:rofl::rofl: