mezr 2ice

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 12, 2004
Fallbrook, CA
Name
Adam
Boat
26 Twin Vee Express
Can you let me know where you will be fishing Thursday so you can chum for me please? Ha ha great video as always! What kind of mount do you have your camera on? It appears to be on some sort of gimble.

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
Nice spot there General I would of put that fancy anchor of yours anchor down!
Thank you for this, Yes this is the third week in a row where I could call people in. Watching other peoples boat's hook up on your chum is just as cool as catching yourself. Thank you for this.
Corey

prater

Oct 16, 2007
lake havasu city, AZ
Name
michael
Boat
luhrs 30 open, "Arms Wide Open"
Corey: Although I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, there's just something about your brother's new boat that doesn't seem to fit you. It's just so amazing, dare I say "soft core." Then, around the 6:20 mark of the video, when you switched to your skiff, there was something familiar and comforting, kind of like when I get out of my wife's SUV and into my old truck. Just a random jealous thought from someone who envies what you get to do, and looks forward to your videos.

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
Corey: Although I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, there's just something about your brother's new boat that doesn't seem to fit you. It's just so amazing, dare I say "soft core." Then, around the 6:20 mark of the video, when you switched to your skiff, there was something familiar and comforting, kind of like when I get out of my wife's SUV and into my old truck. Just a random jealous thought from someone who envies what you get to do, and looks forward to your videos.
Thank you for this Michael. My brothers have spoiled me my whole life. Before the Everglade my brother dick has bought me three CC Ranger bay boat that I wore out along with a 31 foot custom Boston Whaler Conquest that I wore out to get the new Everglade. I'm a simple man with a simple boat but when I'm with my Brothers I feel spoiled in a good way. Thank you again.
Corey

Rimack

Old School
Jun 24, 2011
Elk Grove
Name
gary
Boat
Nope
Looks like a nice size bait tank, tossing lots of dines.

Reactions: Hardcor

Triggerfish

Mar 17, 2004
So. California
Name
Robert
Boat
26' Diesel Radoncraft Flybridge
Looks like an excellent time as usual.
Congrats Cory!

Reactions: Hardcor