BREAKING NEWS: San Diego Party Boats have the green light to run NOW!

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Hey Guys,

Just hung up the phone with Ken Franke from SAC.

He said he jsut got the green light from the County of San Diego just a minute ago.

San Diego Party Boats are officially open and running as of today with some boats looking to leave tonight and tomorrow.

Check with your favorite boat/landing for exact details.

Go get'um.

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
kiss the abundant Blue Fin fishing good bye for private boats.....

play nice.....

Reactions: Spearo4Life

BOILER

No Fat Chicks
Mar 11, 2009
Los Angeles
Name
Boiler
Boat
The "Persiphany"
That's great news, these boys need to get back on the fish so they can get their money.

Professor

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 17, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Yale
Boat
32' Blackman Sportfisher "Riley"
I'm out on the 14th and the 23d. For all you black elfs keep hiting the keyboard. Sorry I'll miss you for a few days while I'm fishing. :jig:

afraser

Apr 20, 2008
sf, ca
Name
aaron
Boat
NA
Hey Guys,

Just hung up the phone with Ken Franke from SAC.

He said he jsut got the green light from the County of San Diego just a minute ago.

San Diego Party Boats are officially open and running as of today with some boats looking to leave tonight and tomorrow.

Check with your favorite boat/landing for exact details.

Go get'um.
Any idea what the protocols are for the overnight boats? Apparently they have a long list of things to comply to in order to run.

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
When the News broke out about the Green light to go, The Shogun STILL HAD 3 SPOTS OPEN (as of Sunday at 200 pm), 14 PASSENGERS ONLY FOR $565.00 WITH MEALS INCLUDED, That is the Deal of the Century!!!!!!!!! Your own stateroom and everyone could all fish the stern. Whoever got those last 3 spots and the one's already booked are in for a treat! ALSO F.Y.I, If you read Fishermans Landing update on their website, It Says "Passengers MUST BRING a Face Mask, It doesn't say "Must Wear a Face Mask! Maybe Mike Nall is Correct about his statement in another thread earlier about wearing a face mask, "Masks are Recommended, BUT NOT REQUIRED" Let's hope so!!!!

Last edited:

eric perez

stillapinhead
Mar 3, 2018
Newport Beach Ca
Name
eric perez
Boat
no mas
Im just curious about the "pre-screening" part before you board... it this only for multi day trips? I went out yesterday up here in OC... and by the time I got my backpacks, bundle of rods, and a 100lb tackle box to the dock I was sweating bullets @ 5:00am... do we have to arrive extra early for a "cool down" before we check in now? LOL

DEGBTI

Feb 5, 2013
el cajon, ca
Name
dennis
Boat
204 Angler CC
Im just curious about the "pre-screening" part before you board... it this only for multi day trips? I went out yesterday up here in OC... and by the time I got my backpacks, bundle of rods, and a 100lb tackle box to the dock I was sweating bullets @ 5:00am... do we have to arrive extra early for a "cool down" before we check in now? LOL
I would.

Reactions: Cubeye

Lake

Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
When the News broke out about the Green light to go, The Shogun STILL HAD 3 SPOTS OPEN (as of Sunday at 200 pm), 14 PASSENGERS ONLY FOR $565.00 WITH MEALS INCLUDED, That is the Deal of the Century!!!!!!!!! Your own stateroom and everyone could all fish the stern. Whoever got those last 3 spots and the one's already booked are in for a treat! ALSO F.Y.I, If you read Fishermans Landing update on their website, It Says "Passengers MUST BRING a Face Mask, It doesn't say "Must Wear a Face Mask! Maybe Mike Nall is Correct about his statement in another thread earlier about wearing a face mask, "Masks are Recommended, BUT NOT REQUIRED" Let's hope so!!!!
The notices I've seen for the overnight and 3/4 day boats say that masks are required to be worn. They also say we need to keep 6 feet apart, and that overnight passengers will need to bring their own pillow.
After waiting and waiting on the okay to fish, and seeing all spots getting booked quickly, I sign up on the Mission Belle(I really want yellowtail) and so far I am the only one for Wednesday. Hope it runs.

Reactions: kevina