CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
OK, that was a nice dinner thread, So is there some where close by(the landing) for a nice breakfast? I know there is a Dennys up Rosencrans, any where else? the sweet roll bar at the hotel just don't get it. I'm 2 hours ahead. I'll get up early, boarding at 11:00 am, bait barge, what? 2-3:00 before you even hit the point?

Upvote 0

Rodless_Jim

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
That's a good question. There are a couple of places close by where you can get a breakfast burrito, and I have heard some people speak highly of a place called Red Sails. But to be honest, I usually do Denny's by default.

I'd love to hear some recommendations if there are any.

Upvote 0

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster
    Country Waffles is across the street from Squidco if you want to kill two birds with one stone. Need transportation though...

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Corndog

Landlocked
    Sep 22, 2009
    Northern Colorado
    Name
    Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
    Boat
    Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
    Breakfast burritos at the little stand at H&M are actually pretty tasty if you're waiting to board and don't want to let a sit down breakfast slow u down from parking etc.

Upvote 0

Rodless_Jim

Apr 3, 2008
    Mexico, DF, Mexico
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    Strictly a Rider
    Breakfast burritos at the little stand at H&M are actually pretty tasty if you're waiting to board and don't want to let a sit down breakfast slow u down from parking etc.

I forgot about that place! Yeah, those are actually the best BBs in the area. You may have to wait a little while to get yours, though. It's just a young woman cooking on a hot plate...but they are seriously good!

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
    Fresno, CA
    Name
    David Rouse
    Boat
    Long range fishing
    Perry's café 4610 Pacific Hwy 619-291-7121
    San Diego, CA 92110 b/t Taylor St & Rosecrans St about 2 or 3 miles.......... I use this place waiting for my fish from the processor and some times before a trip.

Reactions: azbaseball
    Upvote 0

Corndog

Landlocked
    Sep 22, 2009
    Northern Colorado
    Name
    Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
    Boat
    Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
    I forgot about that place! Yeah, those are actually the best BBs in the area. You may have to wait a little while to get yours, though. It's just a young woman cooking on a hot plate...but they are seriously good!
    Yup I didn't want to oversell it ;) but breakfast is one thing I don't have to worry about next Monday:jig:

Upvote 0

Rex1978

Nov 4, 2010
    Novato, CA
    Name
    Rex
    Boat
    Hopefully one day
    As Soda recommended, Perry's. If you don't have a car... steal one for a couple hours!
    This place is great, just bring your big boy pants, the servings are no joke. When you order & they ask for sides, they need their own plates! Biscuits are homemade and very tasty, Frittata's are what they are known for.

Reactions: Fishybuzz
    Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
    Apr 9, 2007
    San Diego, CA.
    Name
    Max
    Boat
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ
    As Soda recommended, Perry's. If you don't have a car... steal one for a couple hours!
    This place is great, just bring your big boy pants, the servings are no joke. When you order & they ask for sides, aythey need their own plates! Biscuits are homemade and very tasty, Frittata's are what they are known for.

Yes, Perry's is awesome but very far away. Not sure if a taxi service is available.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Perrys? Gonna have to check that place out. I want a place guaranteed to clog the shitter the next day.

Reactions: Lone Shark
    Upvote 0

Nuclieye

Almost A Member
    Aug 22, 2006
    Arizona
    Name
    Bob
    Boat
    Water Missle
    This place is great, just bring your big boy pants, the servings are no joke. When you order & they ask for sides, they need their own plates! Biscuits are homemade and very tasty, Frittata's are what they are known for.

Always hit up Perry's before and after the trip! Good, plenty and fast grub!

Upvote 0

backlashjack

Scallywag
  • May 14, 2007
    Alta Loma, CA
    Name
    Jackson
    Boat
    Sold the boat, now I just rent a stateroom on the EXCEL
    Beer.... It's not just for breakfast

Reactions: XL1
    Upvote 0

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    If you eat at Jack in the Box, make sure you pick up plenty of PowerBait. That's the ticket!

Upvote 0

tap

"The Roving Angler"
    BD Writer
    Jun 1, 2006
    Valley Center, CA
    www.rovingangler.com
    Name
    Tony Pena
    Boat
    n/a
    Perry's is a classic breakfast joint but a few miles from Pt. Loma landings. All the locals go to Red Sails which is an easy walk from the sportboat fleet at the entrance to Shelter Island on Shelter Island Drive. Across the street from the S.D. Marlin Club. Old nautical theme with big fish pictures.

Upvote 0