I Catch 'em and Cook 'em
Feb 24, 2011
Seattle/WA/USA
bait2plate.com
Name
Patrick
Boat
20' Weldcraft Rebel 202
It's time to clean out your freezer, and use up the remainder of last year's catch before Spring arrives. I've been using this recipe on my vacuum packs of fish, and it's been a hit w/ the friends & neighbors.
What I really like about this one, is that it has a bold and acid flavor; so it's works really well with the fish that may have been in the freezer a bit longer than is ideal.
tumblr_om8z4ohy0V1rtf982o2_1280.jpg

I got the recipe for you right here. <--- Click to get your Brazilian

Upvote 0

Quan

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 21, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Name
Quan
Boat
Defiance Admiral 220 EX "Hawksbeard"
I hate (read: love) that you always post these first thing in the morning. I don't typically eat breakfast and when I see these, all I can think about is lunch for the next 4 hours!!

Reactions: Chef Patrick
Upvote 0

Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
Looks like the mad collaberation of a drunk Calabrian and Thai! It also looks great, gonna have to try it, thanks for posting!

I already have sriracha, but no sambal, so I think I might just do a substitution.

Upvote 0

Chef Patrick

I Catch 'em and Cook 'em
Feb 24, 2011
Seattle/WA/USA
bait2plate.com
Name
Patrick
Boat
20' Weldcraft Rebel 202
Looks like the mad collaberation of a drunk Calabrian and Thai! It also looks great, gonna have to try it, thanks for posting!
I already have sriracha, but no sambal, so I think I might just do a substitution.

A good description!
Go for the substitution, its should work well. I've made it a few times where I've used Chinese chili-garlic paste instead of Sambal, it's a little bit less spicy, but has a more complex flavor.

Upvote 0

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
Wow going to the store....mouth is drooling
Welcome back......

Reactions: Chef Patrick
Upvote 0

AKSalmon

• Jul 15, 2006
    Juneau, Alaska
    Name
    Bill Brown
    Boat
    Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
    I get a 404 Error Page Not Found when I try to click on the recipe and it's not on the Bait2Plate page...

Upvote 0

Chef Patrick

I Catch 'em and Cook 'em
    Feb 24, 2011
    Seattle/WA/USA
    bait2plate.com
    Name
    Patrick
    Boat
    20' Weldcraft Rebel 202
    Hey Guys! Thanks for asking about that recipe.
    I've been going through the process of restoring old recipes since my previous web hosting service screwed the pooch on me. Although as usual, when the season is on, I tend to slow down on posting. Now that the boat is out of the water, I'll have more time to work on it.

I'll move that one to the top of the queue.

https://www.bait2plate.com/

Reactions: TonyG and aguachico
    Upvote 0

sgwill122

Feb 21, 2011
    Redmond/WA/USA
    Name
    Stephen
    Boat
    'Lady Karen' 28 Duckworth Offshore
    I made this tonight with lingcod and it was very good, definitely going to do it again.

Would love to see Patricks recipe but had to find one off the interweb in the meantime.

Upvote 0