peteking

Everybody take a look at the bad guy-T. Montana
Apr 21, 2013
Arcadia/CA/USA
Name
Pete King
Boat
Ohana
Peta King getting flamed.!! The cortez blue fin you didnt like looking at were solid fish. Karmas comin back at yaa
Dear Paul,

I never give you anything but "likes".

Is your problem that Pinocchio just won't become a real boy?

If we had shoved those YT into the camera lens like those 12# BFT were shoved into the camera lens, I could have told everyone that they were 50 lbs. plus! LOLLOLLOL Probably 1/4 of the "likes" that you have are from me. Seems like the classy thing to do would be to reciprocate...

skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
I really thought I was looking in a mirror! LOLLOLLOL

Thanks Robert. You should have come with us. Next time!
I must have missed ur call. I would have loved to have gone!

peteking

Apr 21, 2013
Arcadia/CA/USA
Name
Pete King
Boat
Ohana
Based on your number of replies, it seems like you LOVED reading it.

Enjoy living in Chino.
I think the Po-Po picked him up on a parole violation last night, and took his little BMX bicycle away.

Hopefully he's a Sureno and they put him in with the Nortenos. Game over. :2gunsfiring_v1:

bparker1225

Ocean Addiction
Sep 27, 2004
Leucadia/Los Zacatitos
Name
Bill Parker
Boat
21' 6" Cabo-Cabo Bill
So Pete this post has taken on a life. I really enjoyed the original report, quite humorous and clever. I appreciate most of your posts and responses. I really try to keep my responses sincere and respectful, that being said I think it was not " classy" for you to jump on some else's post about the size fish caught/kept. I think the topic could be quite enlightening. We both know that Captains of Party Boats are equally responsible for the size of fish kept. Oh and on a boat it's not called beer its "fishing fortifier" a necessity.

halfdayhank

RECYCLED BEER CAN'S
Oct 18, 2006
silverado canyon ca.
Name
HENRY
Boat
bayrunner cc 19 "TIN CAN"
great post very entertaining i must say, but i have to agree with home boy
poppin #40 really? loosin your drag pete.:imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb:

Reactions: peteking

peteking

Apr 21, 2013
Arcadia/CA/USA
Name
Pete King
Boat
Ohana
So Pete this post has taken on a life. I really enjoyed the original report, quite humorous and clever. I appreciate most of your posts and responses. I really try to keep my responses sincere and respectful, that being said I think it was not " classy" for you to jump on some else's post about the size fish caught/kept. I think the topic could be quite enlightening. We both know that Captains of Party Boats are equally responsible for the size of fish kept. Oh and on a boat it's not called beer its "fishing fortifier" a necessity.
great post very entertaining i must say, but i have to agree with home boy
poppin #40 really? loosin your drag pete.:imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb::imdumb:
I should have had it serviced after I caught a 110# BFT on it in August on 30# test. I don't think that the manufacturer recommends doing what I did. o_O

Reactions: R&R and bparker1225

peteking

Apr 21, 2013
Arcadia/CA/USA
Name
Pete King
Boat
Ohana
Great read Pete!
I like the attitude.....I'll let you know when I have room for one more.
I LOVE your boat. I've fished 1,000 miles on a Skippy 24 FB. You aren't by chance the guy with a gasoline Chevy smallblock that was fishing SD all summer?

My friend's Skippy had a Volvo diesel that got about 4 mpg at 20 mph. Killer boat!

Oh, wait...I just took another look and you are a pilot house. EVEN BETTER BOAT!!!

peteking

Apr 21, 2013
Arcadia/CA/USA
Name
Pete King
Boat
Ohana
6'2" 250#

has your buddy ever told you how fast his boat goes WITHOUT you on it???????????????? :rofl:
...It won't go at all without me. It is rigged to run off the fumes of alcohol that my body expels. :beerbang:

You still "got it", Wils. Always good to hear from you!

Phat Boat

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
The replys to this post suck ass. Great job, fuck sealions, i wish i had a beer right now or at 5am. Fucking allcoast assholes shitting on this site. Great job on the fish bro and screw the haters. Why waste your time posting for all this bullshit.

TheBoyScout

Thanks doesn't buy gas...
Nov 13, 2014
San Diego
Name
Ray
Boat
Bayrunner Baja 21 "Rough Rider"
gawd do you have a life? are you trying to write a book here? your posts/comments are worthless i just wasted five minutes out of my life reading this overly detailed post. next time get to the point no one wants to read about "how fast your buddys boat goes" and how gas dock still charges 3.40 per gallon. Oh ya, you lost that fish on 40 because you're a joe/barney who snaps off a local yellow tail half way up with 40 pound test? learn how to fish and post some pics next time barney
ha typical Raider fan :indabutt: