For Sale Boston Whaler Seasquirt (not mine)

acefuture

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 3, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
Ace
Boat
18 Klamath "Blue Can"
Thought this was pretty hilarious. Looks like a seasquirt and the guy put a Boston Whaler sticker on the side.
Regardles, looks like a decent boat for anyone looking for a seasquirt. I AM NOT THE OWNER NOR AFFILIATED WITH THIS BOAT AT ALL

Reactions: the SLIDER

Dave R

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 18, 2019
Fallbrook, Ca
Name
Dave Rybka
Boat
nope
Not listed anymore, Quick sale??? or scam???? you decide. Shit if it was in SD I might have bought it. Not worth the 12 Hr round trip

Hismosa

Oct 15, 2016
Burbank, CA
Name
Glenn
Boat
20' Skipjack, 14' "buckets"
Not listed anymore, Quick sale??? or scam???? you decide. Shit if it was in SD I might have bought it. Not worth the 12 Hr round trip
Boats have been flying off the shelves lately

Dave R

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 18, 2019
Fallbrook, Ca
Name
Dave Rybka
Boat
nope
Boats have been flying off the shelves lately
So true, we're all itching to go fishing and if you have a boat then you can make your own choice to get out there or not. Before the season I had the itch to buy one and talked myself out of it but Coronas got me looking again HARD! I need a sport fishing boat intervention

Dave R

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 18, 2019
Fallbrook, Ca
Name
Dave Rybka
Boat
nope
Right!!!? I’ve been looking for a 15-17ft boat but when I find one there is always a person ahead of me and they usually buy it
Do the research and don’t over pay. There all good deals right??? luckily I’m cool headed and can slow my roll, if not I’d have 10 half broke boats in my yard and my wife would kick me out to the shed! 🤣

ge0rgezter

Jul 5, 2016
Chula vista
Name
Ge0rgezter
Boat
13ft whaler
Do the research and don’t over pay. There all good deals right??? luckily I’m cool headed and can slow my roll, if not I’d have 10 half broke boats in my yard and my wife would kick me out to the shed! 🤣
I sold my 17ft cobia for stupid cheap! If I would have waited I would have got asking price. Oh well.

karlk1125

Jun 20, 2008
Bodega Bay
Name
Karl Kobler
Boat
2008 World Cat 320 EC twin Mercury v8 300 Verado “Freedom”
I hear it’s a really...wet ride

acefuture

Apr 3, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
Ace
Boat
18 Klamath "Blue Can"
I’ve got two project boats in the driveway already and trying to figure out how I can fit a third...