Boston Whaler Reversible seat

djd35de

• Jul 18, 2005
    Chula Vista
    Name
    David
    Boat
    18.5 Boston whaler
    I'd like to buy a Whaler reversible seat. Price depends on cond. within reason etc...

Thanks

David

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Secutor54

May 11, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    AP
    Boat
    73 Boston Whaler 16'7
    I have a side console, with two benches that have west marine seats attached (2 seats total) that I will be taking off my Whaler this week. The wood appears to mahogony and it is real clean, polished and excellent condition. Just bought the boat and will be converting to CC, with T-Top.

I saw these going new for $1,100 to $1,300 for the whole setup. I can give you a deal, if you're still in the market. Just need it gone. PM if you want pics or if you wanna check em out. Thanks.

Its on a 73, 16'7' Boston Whaler Carrituck.

Reactions: djd35de
    Upvote 0

Porlasolas

Apr 12, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    Andrew
    Boat
    Boston Whaler Montauk 17
    I have an 87 Montauk, that I'm taking the seat off shortly and replacing with a leaning post. its original wood and cushions in decent shape. Wood could use refinishing. Just waiting on the post to come in from Florida. let me know if your interested and we can work something out.

Upvote 0

djd35de

• Jul 18, 2005
    Chula Vista
    Name
    David
    Boat
    18.5 Boston whaler
    I have a side console, with two benches that have west marine seats attached (2 seats total) that I will be taking off my Whaler this week. The wood appears to mahogony and it is real clean, polished and excellent condition. Just bought the boat and will be converting to CC, with T-Top.

I saw these going new for $1,100 to $1,300 for the whole setup. I can give you a deal, if you're still in the market. Just need it gone. PM if you want pics or if you wanna check em out. Thanks.

Its on a 73, 16'7' Boston Whaler Carrituck.

Upvote 0

Latest posts