Boston charter recommendation

Aug 12, 2006
Walnut Creek, CA. Displaced San Diegan
Name
Gerry
Boat
Any party boat thats going out that day.
Hey everyone
Going back east to Boston for a wedding in August.. Want to get some fishing in. Wondering if any of you have a recommendation on a fishing charter?
I will be fishing solo. Haven't found any that have open load trips.
Thanks
Gerry

Black Rose

Sep 11, 2009
Plymouth
www.blackrosefishing.com
Name
Rich
Boat
25, C-Hawk, Black Rose
I can usually build a trip around solo folks like yourself. What type of fishing do you want to do? Mid-summer is prime for groundfish (pollock), sharks, and bluefin tuna.

Rich, Black Rose Fishing Charters

hookr88

Aug 12, 2008
Issaquah,Wa.U.S.A.
Name
Brian
Boat
22' searay
Hey Rich, My wife and I will probably be in Boston around the weekend of the 20th of June for a yellow ribbon ceremony. Basically a pre deployment seminar. If we can extend our stay for a few extra days would there be any fishing to be had? Brian

22Falcons

Sep 1, 2009
San Diego, Ca
Name
Ken
Boat
32, Sunbeam, Oscar III
Trying my luck @ www.outermostangling.com with Captain Josh and he has two days open July 6th and 7th. Most likely booking the 7th with my son and will target BFT, Stripers, and Bluefish...Hopefully, the weather and BFT bite lines up and they use light tackle (spinning reels). He has a center console and takes up to 4 folks from Cape Cod.

hookr88

Aug 12, 2008
Issaquah,Wa.U.S.A.
Name
Brian
Boat
22' searay
If Rich can't help you out, maybe we can. Tommy
Mariner sportfishing.com
Tommy, haven't heard back from Rich. It looks like we will be looking at a full day charter between Monday June 22nd and Sunday June 28th. I heard striper fishing is our best bet for some action? Anyways if you could send me an email with what you have available I would appreciate it. Brian

Mar 17, 2015
Name
Tommy scanlon
Boat
Bad Influence
Tommy, haven't heard back from Rich. It looks like we will be looking at a full day charter between Monday June 22nd and Sunday June 28th. I heard striper fishing is our best bet for some action? Anyways if you could send me an email with what you have available I would appreciate it. Brian
sent e-mail