BOOTS-SHOES??????????????????????????????

conchydong

Untitled
Jun 5, 2008
Pompano Beach FL
Name
Scott
Boat
Rock Bottom
Evairs are good for me also. Very light and fit my feet well. Don't ever want to do back to a "heavy" boot unless I was commercial fishing.

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Found this online.. I don't know how it would work with fishing boots

Extra W-i-d-e Feet
Freeze them. The boots that is. Take two puncture-free produce bags commonly found in a grocery store. Place one bag inside the other. Stuff these doubled-up bags down into your boot, as if you were trying to line the boot with the bags. Lace the boots up with a lacing tension similar to what you would use if your feet were in them. Now carefully add water to the produce bag. Avoid getting water in the boot lining. When the bag contains enough water to fill the entire boot area below the ankle, securely tie off the top of the bag using several wire twist-ties. Now pop the whole set-up -- boot, bags, and water -- into the freezer, where the liquid will solidify overnight and expand. This expansion is your widening tool; you can imagine what this does to the forefoot of your boot. Viola! Your D width is now an E. If you need to drastically widen the boots, use this procedure in multiple stages, using new bags for each width stage.
Damn, that is old school genius!!

CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
I am fan fan of the "shrimper boots" by servus. I believe they do come in a wide width.

I just bought a pair of these, did not see ANY different widths, I bought direct from Servus, For $23 I took a chance, very soft rubber easy on/off still a little narrow but I think I could do a trip in these. could not use the fancy insole but still better then anything I've had so far! might combine these with a pair of the Shimano shoes.

finishright

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 17, 2008
Oceanside Ca.
Name
Mike Morris
Boat
prowler kayak
Gill makes a short boot that is wider that most I have 4-E and they are ok made in china so don't expect many tears of use and like it was said if tuff boot makes extra wide order them

rickberg

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 2, 2009
saratoga ca
Name
rickberg
Boat
17 montauk bostin whaler
That was me gave you the shoes, think I picked them up at a sports authority