CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
OK. I have seen some talk of boot's around here but.... I can't be the only one around here with 12 2E feet, I would like to have pair of fishing boot's that are comfortable! I had a pair years ago that SQUEEZED my feet like a f#*#*#* boa constrictor, I don't mind the idea of "water shoe's" either just so long as things dry out before the trips over. I just ordered a pair from "big&tall" must have been for a "big&tall" china man. Is there some thing out there that runs wide? Idea's?

Upvote 0

Great Escape

Captain
Sep 8, 2004
So Ca
Name
Don
Boat
Boatless.... but looking!
I have a bad ankle and have limited dorsey and plant flextion making it dificult to point my toes to get into a boot! Therefore I wear CROCS and have been happy with them.

Upvote 0

bassfishman

Almost A Member
Nov 26, 2005
Fremont
Name
Chip
Boat
19' Ranger Bass Boat
I agree that fishing boots are very uncomfortable. Go with Crocs. They dry out, hose off great, dont get smelly, lightweight, and are very comfortable. And they have good grip on the deck.

Upvote 0

medunn16

Captain blue perch!!!
Apr 1, 2006
Lomita
Name
Chris
Boat
Blackman'46'Boat Ho!!!
Crocks are for girls!

I wear pink running shoes.

Upvote 0

CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
Upvote 0

Garrison

Garrison
May 21, 2008
Temecula
Name
Garrison
Boat
Mikelson 43’
Sorry to jack the thread, but anybody know if some one makes 15's as well?

I feel your one size fits all pain.

Upvote 0

CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
The heel strap on those croc's keep them on snug? I don't want a pair of flip-flops

I agree that fishing boots are very uncomfortable. Go with Crocs. They dry out, hose off great, dont get smelly, lightweight, and are very comfortable. And they have good grip on the deck.

Upvote 0

CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
there all just so narrow, made for some 150lb stick man thats been wearing the same size since he was 13

Sorry to jack the thread, but anybody know if some one makes 15's as well?

I feel your one size fits all pain.

Upvote 0

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
I think I have a size 13.5 which of course no one on the planet makes. I use XtraTuff Boots with a Superfeet insert. Ever since I got these particular insoles I no longer have a problem. Xtratuff are larger than what the size says they are. I where a 13 boot and have plenty of room even with the insoles. I can spend all day and night at the rail in relative comfort. Thank you Superfeet!

Upvote 0

pmurphy

Jan 8, 2007
Tucson, Arizona
Name
Pat
Boat
Hobie kayak
I got a pair of Crocs boots for fishing. They are cartoonish, but very comfortable with a huge amount of cushioning in the sole. These have no perforations so they are waterproof.

Upvote 0

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
I got a pair of Crocs boots for fishing. They are cartoonish, but very comfortable with a huge amount of cushioning in the sole. These have no perforations so they are waterproof.

Yep they look like moon boots but very comfortable don't think they make em any more ....xtuffs are the worse foot wear ever produced IMO....perhaps some people's feet are shaped to fit mine aren't.

I haven't worn mine in 7 years and I have no desire to look like a deckhand. I now wear Keen sandels except when there are wahoo around then I wear the Lacrosse boots.

Upvote 0

CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
Seen the Gill Short boots before, clicked on the "clearence" button for some reason there were the boots $35.00 and no shipping and Ca sales tax, didn't have 12's got 13's will see.... can't beat the price!

GILL SHORT YACHTING BOOT. THERE IS NOTHING MORE COMFORTABLE FOR MY SIZE 14 CLONKERS.

Upvote 0