apple harbor

PINCHE GUERO
Mar 18, 2007
SEAL BEACH,BAJA MALIBU MEX
Name
anthony motshagen
Boat Name
26skipjack liki tiki
The only email I got back was from Los Vientos they said they were open ,but at what capacity?? I can't get any intel,I have been emailing Daggetts stopped about 5 days ago just sent another.If we go down in a couple weeks would like an air condition room and hot shower.I sent out a few more emails ,are only some operations fishing? I guess from San Filipe to BOLA it's accessible by truck...any contacts or info appreciated

Reactions: Dogman619
Upvote 0

Dogman619

Nov 6, 2012
Bahia de los Angeles. Spring Valley
Name
Chris
Boat Name
Sea Pro 18DC
Try Liz with Guillermos. They have big rooms, cleaned daily.. cleaning up the area and surrounding and making it more inviting. Ismael is their captain, ask about boat openings , really good and great English. Then try her restaurant you wont be disappointed.
[email protected]
[email protected]
+526461611883. Temporary number

Last edited:
Upvote 0

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat Name
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Electricity is back on , Daggetts is up and running, the internet has been up and down , I'm sure Amanda at Daggetts is busy with the grading of roads and hauling in dirt to fill all the damage done from the storm , it was a mess , I just got my property graded out and one of my power poles had to be moved and reset , Los Vientos is nice but it's a ways down the road from the boat ramp , don't give up on Daggetts, Amanda has been having a tough time since her husband died Ruben

Upvote 0
Jul 12, 2011
SW USA
Name
Leon
Boat Name
None
Anyone have any concrete info on road conditions for BOLA? I'm headed there in a couple weeks with a cadre of HS kids for a SCUBA trip. Traveling in some vans. Any info would be appreciated.

Upvote 0