BOLA internet down?

CPV

• Apr 29, 2009
    Canyon Lake, CA
    Name
    James
    Boat
    25' Sportcraft
    Im heading down for a week march 26 - april 3rd and want to spend one of the first days with a local guide. I've emailed Igor and Joel Prieto a few times with no response. I've also had a real hard time getting ahold of anyone at Los Vientos. Is there something going on down there, or just the typical Baja don't give a damn (which I am very jealous of)... lol

Seeing if anyone else has had the same issue..

Upvote 0
    Jun 5, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    Name
    Clyde
    Boat
    252 GW Sailfish “Rosie”
    I just called Los Vientos and they answered. I have their number if you wanna text me. Also Fernando is posting on Instagram and Facebook so maybe those guys just don’t wanna talk to you :-)

• Haha
    Reactions: Dogman619
    Upvote 0

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 26, 2015
    Name
    Pura Vida
    Boat
    Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
    It comes and goes along with the power , the last couple of trips I made power was out in the morning and early and back on about 10 am

Upvote 0

jorgepelon

Feb 23, 2005
    San Clemente, CA
    Name
    Jorge
    Boat
    Never again, until the next one.
    Just came back from down south and fished with Papa Joel one day to break up the drive north. He is not exactly an email kinda guy but does use his cell. Try calling or texting him at Six46-1two4-0three09.

The dates you posted are the infamous week of Semana Santa. It is a unique week in all of Baja. Boats and rooms get booked quickly. Good luck!

Upvote 0