BOLA 5/15-5/19

Feb 28, 2016
sb
Name
Jose Caballero
Boat
"Reveille" 17' arima sea chaser
Hope you get em. I’ll be down in a couple of weeks, please post a road report if you get a minute.

Reactions: bajadog
Upvote 0

Beer Goggles

Feb 9, 2007
Trabuco Canyon CA
Name
O
Boat
The Snapper Slapper
Me, Matt, and Nick are driving down weds (05-19?) and fishing thurs and fri with Daggett's. Not sure if we have Enrique or Alfonso... We will see you at the bait grounds out front. Matt look like an ambiguously gay meathead and I'm tall and dorky and covered head to toe in tattoos- say HI if you see us. Looking forward to getting back down...

Upvote 0

bajadog

Running around knees bent
May 13, 2005
San Diego
Name
Name
Boat
Yours
We will go to Guillermo's for margaritas on Thursday afternoon 5/20.
Two old MFs all gray, and one dark haired dork. I'll buy you one!

Reactions: Beer Goggles
Upvote 0

Beer Goggles

Feb 9, 2007
Trabuco Canyon CA
Name
O
Boat
The Snapper Slapper
I also just saw that Greg popped up on here- Greg we will be coming down to see you at the end of summer. Me and Matt are driving down for 17 days and flying the families down to Los Barilles. We are going to stay a few days with you (Greg is part of the Verdugo's family and Martin Verdugo's is an excellent, affordable place to stay on the beach).

I'll email you at your cox address and try and set up a room for 3 or 4 nights. We are going to get a house for a week when the families come down. If you have any insight for me I'll hit you up through email. Sorry to sort of jack your thread a little bit but it's time to start getting a bit excited about heading down to Baja again.

Upvote 0

bajadog

Running around knees bent
May 13, 2005
San Diego
Name
Name
Boat
Yours
I've never got one before for LA Bay, but with COVID etc. is it advisable to get an FMM?

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    HOW WAS YOUR TRIP? Report and don't forget PICS LOL
    The gang likes pics here

BEEF.jpg