Bola 1-8th

Dogman619

Nov 6, 2012
Bahia de los Angeles. Spring Valley
Name
Chris
Boat
Sea Pro 18DC
Went down to the house for a labor day trip. Crossed at mexicali with no problems. Down the 5 no problems and into town. Worked on house for a day insulating and getting the ac working after that 80 inside and all comfy. Now for fishing, went south 1 day in personal boat. Found alfredo down at Punta Maria and the yellows were on the chew. Live bait or jigs didnt matter. We had our 10 and left by 11. Then we took a day break to swim and snorkel. Day 2 was with Enrique and Poncho for our group. We had groupers and yellows off every drop. Saw manta Ray's doing back flips in front of us and a few huge whales in the channel. Finished the day with 18 groupers and 8 yellows. Day 3 we went south again looking for bigger models, they weren't there though, so we did the same thing groupers and yellows. Filled the box and then Enrique said let's turn the ac on and troll for Dorado. Trolled close to shore most of the way home looking for clean water. Found it just at animas entrance and bam, Dodo on. Saw a few more shoot past the boat but we only got the one... It was a great trip, we saw turtles humping, whale sharks, bigger whales, manta rays and just lots of life all over. Thanks to Enrique and Poncho at Daggetts, you guys never disappoint!!! Heading back in October. Almost forgot, we used Brisa's new packaging business, what a game changer..
IMG_1439.jpg
GPTempDow(1).jpg
GPTempDow.jpg
IMG_1446.jpg
20200909_181653.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Beer Goggles

Feb 9, 2007
Trabuco Canyon CA
Name
O
Boat
The Snapper Slapper
Chris shoot me the info on Brisa's for packaging. Glad you guys did well. AC at the house should be a game changer for you. How did the new motor do? Matt and I might go end of September or could push back a few weeks til October, let me know when you guys are going back. Were you guys able to get some macs or was the bait situation still slow and scattered?

Upvote 0

Dogman619

Nov 6, 2012
Bahia de los Angeles. Spring Valley
Name
Chris
Boat
Sea Pro 18DC
Bait was a lil slow, bring some mashed chum for when you find them to get them to stick to the boat. Macs and caballitos were the bait. Everybody was looking for bait in front of my place and second day we just had Enrique and Poncho picked us up at my palapa. 😁 Boat ran great and not afraid to go anywhere in that area now with 40 gals and 100 mile range!!! Suzuki Power!!

Upvote 0